Release Note
ZenTalk

[Read] [App] Android 6 - Marshmallow feedback

4001 13
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
TWN Level 5 | All posts
seanmark277 posted on 2016/7/24 07:00
we need move to SD card option in ZE551KL,  we can't move apps to sd card any more.

Please check your thread.
Props
USA Beta Tester | All posts

WAZE problem

Last edited by holoduke on 2016/7/26 08:38

WAZE Navigation software started pronouncing only partial directions after M update.
Example
- In 1000 feet, turn right -> speaks In One feet, turn right. (Skipped pronouncing "TOUHSAND")

Uninstalled and reinstalled WAZE several times, but still getting the same issue. It works fine on my wife's non-asus phone.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
After major pain in ass getting the update install I am under whelmed. I tried and tried to get AdU h nvm
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
i just updated to marshmallow, came on here to say that my battery life has been shattered by the new update..

i haven't changed anything, just straight updated and installed the latest firmware available on the support site for ze551kl.....battery life is dropping a lot faster

this is after 2 days worth of usage....i don't think it's an anomaly....as soon as i started using it, the battery was dropping at abotu %1 per 10 minutes just browsing the internet...

another issue is the battery was draining while charging from the wall...whereas before, the battery would actually increase in charge
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm