12345Next

[Replied] Marshmallow update ZE551KL

9422 45
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by mchristjr1983 on 2016/6/29 21:13
Barracuda7772 posted on 2016/6/29 18:47
Isnt that android 6 for the ZE550KL right there?

Oh! I didn't check out the Zentalk releases. The update package isn't listed on the official Asus support site yet. Our device is Z00T and the ZE550KL is Z00L. Even in Cyanogenmod the Roms are separate. Pretty sure the firmwares are not interchangeable but we should have the same update id number.

UPDATE:
In the forums for the 550KL there's threads that suggest Marshmallow was released a few weeks back and then pulled due to bugs. Maybe after they fix that firmware they will release ours.
Props
CAN Level 2 | All posts
mchristjr1983 posted on 2016/6/29 18:01
Oh! I didn't check out the Zentalk releases. The update package isn't listed on the official Asus s ...

Thanks for digging,  what you found was very helpful,  cheers.  I've recently followed the advice of someone on here a out wedging folded paper behind my battery cover where the Sim 2 slot is because my gps wasn't ever getting a fix or locking on to satellites and guess what it actually worked.  I get a lock in seconds now and lock on to at least 10 satellites.  The gold pins must of been loose and needed an extra push down.  

I certainly think all zenfone 2 users of all variants should be sent a new battery door cover with a larger,  this thicker piece of foam that presses on the back frame of the phone.  Because the current battery door ismt working
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
Is der any chance to get android 6.0 update. Today is last day of q2
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
ajesh86 posted on 2016/6/30 01:58
Is der any chance to get android 6.0 update. Today is last day of q2

cross your fingers but don't hold your breath.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Update is Already out for ZE551KL...check release notes
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
arunsitole posted on 2016/6/30 02:59
Update is Already out for ZE551KL...check release notes

BOOOM!!! Asus kept their promise!
Props
CAN Level 2 | All posts
Yes I have the update today thanks a lot ASUS !
Props
CAN Level 2 | All posts
YESS i updated this morning !!! but asus removed the ability to format sd card as internal storage !!! they seriously removed core android 6 functionality:S  i was most looking forward to this feature ITS ANGERING.  
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
So now you know why they took so long to remove core android six features
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Barracuda7772 posted on 2016/6/30 06:12
YESS i updated this morning !!! but asus removed the ability to format sd card as internal storage ! ...

You will overcome it bro. Its 1pm here and still no update
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm