Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Asus Zenpower. POWER BANK

2070 4
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Apruv IND Level 3 | All posts
I bought a zenpower..but in zenpower specification there was written it has fast charging capablity.but zenpower doesnt charge fast..whn i attached my phn with it shows only charging,not fast charging..why?...how to fix it?.
Props
TWN Level 5 | All posts
The ZenPower power bank has no fast charging capabilities but the ZenPower Pro has.

The ZenPower has "only" a higher power output.
Quickly put life back into all your devices with ASUS ZenPower. It offers high-speed, high-efficiency charging with up to 2.4A output.

Source: ZenPower (ASUS Website)
On the other hand, the ZenPower Pro is Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 compatible, therefore it supports fast charging.
ASUS ZenPower Pro is packed with 18W output and engineered to charge at top speed. When you’re in a hurry, just connect your device to the built-in Qualcomm® Quick Charge 2.0 compatible port for charging that’s up to 2x faster!

Source: ZenPower Pro (ASUS Website).

I have both models and the ZenPower Pro is fast charging my Zenfone 2 like the BoostMaster adapter does, the ZenPower is just charging the phone.
Props
Apruv IND Level 3 | All posts
Thnxx for these information..But Is ZenPower Pro Available in India?...if Yes,How much Price in India?.
Props
TWN Level 5 | All posts
Apruv posted on 2016/6/1 13:16
Thnxx for these information..But Is ZenPower Pro Available in India?...if Yes,How much Price in Indi ...

You are welcome.

It seems that the ZenPower Pro is not yet available in India. I can't find the power bank on the ASUS India website or flipcart.
You can try to find it on Amazon, maybe there is someone also shipping to India.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
How is the Asus Power bank, here other company power bank is given-https://topbestof.com/top-list/best-20000-mah-power-banks/
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm