Model: -
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: 1.17.40.1234
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.5
Rooted: No
APP Name: Not sure
Screenshot: -
Last edited by vlong on 2016/3/10 13:16

Is Zenfone 2 laser ZE551KL capble of running future Android N??
RAM  Size 3G

thanks in advance

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Hey, nothing can be said as of now. But it will surely receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update as it has been officially announced.
Props Helpful 0
vlong USA Level 2 | All posts
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/3/11 01:29
Hey, nothing can be said as of now. But it will surely receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update as it  ...

You did not read my question and I knew that we will get Marshmallow 6.0  But my question is it capable runnig android N in the future. As you already know  OLD Zenfone can not run Marshmallow 6 OS due to hardware and so on... Yeah, BEST wrong ANSWER go figure.
Props
ITA Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by luca020400 on 2016/3/11 22:06
vlong posted on 2016/3/11 18:18
You did not read my question and I knew that we will get Marshmallow 6.0  But my question is it ca ...

Hardware side msm8916 and msm8939 ( snapdragon 410 and 615 respectively ) are capable to run android N
So zenfone 2 laser/selfie/etc is able to run N ;)
Props
luca020400 posted on 2016/3/11 16:04
Hardware side msm8916 and msm8939 ( snapdragon 410 and 615 respectively ) are capable to run andro ...

You are really answer my question and that is good with future Android N

thank you very much
Props
ITA Level 2 | All posts
vlong posted on 2016/3/11 22:13
You are really answer my question and that is good with future Android N

thank you very much

I don't think we'll ever see android N officially *coff*cyanogenmod*coff*
We're still waiting for a 6.0 update
Props
luca020400 posted on 2016/3/11 16:20
I don't think we'll ever see android N officially *coff*cyanogenmod*coff*
We're still waiting for  ...

yes, I understand that Marshmallow 6.0 will be on beta test then will release to us sometime on Q2 this year. nice chatting with you and thanks again
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
vlong posted on 2016/3/11 16:32
yes, I understand that Marshmallow 6.0 will be on beta test then will release to us sometime on Q2 ...

If they do offer Marshmallow, I hope ASUS takes the opportunity to offer a completely pure version in a more or less rooted mode that will be void of all the excess ASUS software that seemingly makes the phone so buggy.  I hope with Marshmallow, there is just one Control Center, not all the various ones that exist in the present version.  This phone is a real Rubiks Cube that's very hard to figure out.
Props
GRB posted on 2016/3/12 12:42
If they do offer Marshmallow, I hope ASUS takes the opportunity to offer a completely pure version ...

am not too picky this phone is good enough for me for normal use day to day basis.

thanks for feedback
Props
CCK Level 1 | All posts
Yes the hardware can with Android N, other history is: Asus will launch the upgrade?
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm