ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 5.0.2
Frequency of Occurrence: Too often
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: Phone
Screenshot: -
Voicemail notification does not clear after voicemail has been called from the phone and the "7" pressed to delete the message.  You can't clear the notification manually either.  There needs to be an "X" on the voicemail notification that makes it easy to clear.  This is just another anoyance of the ASUS phone that makes it less than incredible.  If anything it's incredibally annoying.

Props
GRB USA Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by GRB on 2016/3/10 17:16

I got another notification this morning, and find it impossible to clear.  I don't know why this Asus phone seems so user unfriendly.  On the other hand I do know.  Asus needs to establish basic control of the phone's "features" by the end user.  Nice hardware but really lacking in a controllable user interface.  Why is there no "X" to clear out a notification. I disabled "Telephony" to get rid of the unwated notification, but I do want new notificatons.  I just need a way to delete the ones I don't want.  That's rather basic isn't it?
Props
GRB posted on 2016/3/11 06:04
I got another notification this morning, and find it impossible to clear.  I don't know why this Asu ...

Hello RGB
May I ask that which kind of notifications are you refering to?
Can you post a screenshot of a example?
If you are refering to the notifications on the top screen
There are a big "clear" button on top right corner you can press to clear all notifactions
Or you can swipe the notifications to the right or to the left to clear it indivitually.
Thank you

Screenshot_2016-03-11-15-10-44.jpg

Props
GRB USA Level 2 | All posts
Yeah, neither of those methods work.  If they did, I would not be complaining.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm