Release Note
ZenTalk

[Resolved] [Sound] problem with my mic ,my recipient cant hear me

3842 14
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
mdhusni posted on 2016/3/16 13:02
after new update WW_1.17.40.1234_20160304 still i have mic problem, running safe mode mic ok, run SM ...

Hello mdhusni
If the SMMI test failed, it is highly possible that it's a hardware issue
I would suggest to send the phone to your nearest repair center for check ups
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Thank you
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
I'm interested in an unlock factory rooted phone that runs Cyanagen OS.  I think Google is responsible for many of these problems.  The idea of open source is that many people could team to solve problems but his is not possible with the Google OS and a non root privileged factory phone.  The entire situation is backwards from what it should be.  It is the end user who should control the root privileges of the the phone, not Google or ASUS. I prime example is the way in which Google has restricted full and easy access to an added Micro SD card.  The way it is now is particularly annoying and wastes an end user's time and creates extra work.  We should have the right to easyly correct this.  But no no, the phone facists want compete control over what the owner of the phone does.  If that weren't bad enough, moronic politicians want to force the istallation of a backdoor into every phone.  They are already spying on all our communications why do they always want more power?  Isn't that great?  Backdoors, but in the meantime many apps have very basic problems which seem difficult to solve.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts

a

Last edited by mdhusni on 2016/3/18 16:15
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2016/3/17 14:42
Hello mdhusni
If the SMMI test failed, it is highly possible that it's a hardware issue
I would su ...

i try test SSMI can hear but to slow and i use loud speaker working good, and if i test using safe mode mic working good to, what is new patch can you tell me, i want to know if factory data reset using old patch or the latest patch. tq
Props
mdhusni posted on 2016/3/18 15:35
i try test SSMI can hear but to slow and i use loud speaker working good, and if i test using safe  ...

Hello mdhusni
If you are on the latest firmware version, the the factory reset will be based on the latest firmware as well
According to most of our users, the mic problem has been solved by the latest update.
Do you mean that your recipient can hear you clearly once you are using safe mode?
Thank you
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2016/3/21 14:36
Hello mdhusni
If you are on the latest firmware version, the the factory reset will be based on th ...

yes, i can hear with safe mode, anyway thx about your helping, rite now my handfone at service center now
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm