ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_1.16.40.763_20151201
Frequency of Occurrence: bgn
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
I use multiple google accounts on the device and am trying to remove one of them from the device.

I go to the Settings>Accounts>Google, select the account I want to remove, uncheck all the sync options and then use the Remove account option.

It shows the popup saying Removing this account will delete all of its messages, contacts, ... and I select Remove Account however it does not do anything. The account is still there.

Is this a bug in the software or is there some other way to remove google accounts from the device?

Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Dear canada_guy

Thanks for your feedback

We have already reported this issue back to our tech team

We will get back to you if there is anything coming up.

Thank you
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
Personally I'd like to see Asus go to some form of Android that limits Google's intrusion into our private lives.  The worst thing about the Asus Zen 2 Laser is the way that Google has boogered the software.  Specifically the inability to write freely to an added Micro SD card.  Asus should make it easy to root the phone and Asus should then supply some other ROMS with as much of Google removed as is possible.  I rooted my Samsung S3 Mini and took as much Google garbage as possible off, and battery life was improved by at least 25%.
My opinion is this could be an issue with Google's Android more than it is an issue with the Asus phone.
Props
Apa perbedaan zenfone laser dengan zenfone 2?
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
would this google account problem cause a guy to have problrms logging into WOT blitz ,with the proper wargaming ID ,thats the problem I am having
cant l;og into that game for anything go to my PC and it fires right up
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm