ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 6.0.1
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.5
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Since buying it, i get random shutdowns of apps. It happens within seconds of running any app constantly. how am i to use this device like this? It's fully updated. Tried every possible tip n trick online. Very dissapointed in such big name company, I expected much, much better than this. What am I suppose to do now? I spend more time running boosts than actually using the device. For the love of god, please help a bigtime ASUS fanboy. ...

There is no possible way for me to screenshot when this happens. I can run any app, within 2-3 seconds it simply closes. This is happening 50% of the time. There is absolutely no need for this to happen. even when fully reset, no added apps, doesnt matter, it just causes apps to close for no reason. ... sigh!!!

Props
Hello Beazer
If you just bought it, please return the phone to the place of purchase in exchange for a replacement while you can. If not, please try doing a factory data reset. Remember to back up your files before doing so. For instructions, please refer to the link below:
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3110

If the problem still persist after a reset, I would suggest to send the phone to your nearest repair center for check ups
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Thank you and have a nice day
Props
Beazer TWN Level 2 | All posts
Unfortunately I am 1 week past the 30 day return policy. Also, as I said in my OP, I tried everything. Nothing is helping. Great, a service center 30 minutes away, I'll take a drive there this week. Thanks bill2
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm