Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [System] NOT RECEIVING SMS/MMS

7722 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
sourabh.panse IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
OTHERS Level 4 | All posts
Did you make hard reset after update? You must make hard reset to get off Asus Messenger app and use only Google Messenger. When you update without reseting, two apps are in conflict.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by ravirocks411 on 2016/7/4 14:15

Please check your msg center no. And confirm it with your operator.Go to messaging then open settings then text messaging and then SMSC settings and confirm that No.with your operator.
Screenshot_2016-07-04-14-11-53.jpg
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Sourabh,

Just check your SMSC settings.

Check if the SMSC number is proper of you can do it manually.
Props
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
Props
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Check the Auto-start Manager.  Make sure the messaging app is allowed to auto-start.  Then make sure in the settings (also in Auto-start Manger) that the "Clean up in suspend" is not selected.  Then restart your phone.

This is what worked for me.  I actually just allowed all apps to auto-start (both downloaded and preloaded) and my phone is working great now.  I was have a terrible time not getting SMS / MMS and even Calls if the phone was in suspend (screen off).
Props
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm