Release Note
ZenTalk

[Read] [System] [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [Z00T] [6.0.1] Cyanogenmod 13.0

21097 18
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
USA Level 2 | All posts
Been using CM for a month now. Gotta say, this is vastly superior experience to what I was gettign with the stock firmware.

Tip for anyone going to try CM: Any apps installed via the GApps package cannot be removed, so try picking a package with only apps you actually want and then manually add any that're missing. I went with the Nano package. It's just enough to ensure Google Play store is running, and I manually installed everything else (gmail, youtube, maps, etc)

My only problem at this time is that occasionally in Hangouts the keyboard ( google, Swiftkey, etc) gets in a weird state opening a hangout from a notification and the keyboard won't actually type anything until I dismiss it and then bring it up again. Annoying, but I can live with it as I only text a few times a day. I'm still playing around to see if this is a problem with Hangouts (switch to another texting app) or CM.
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
Gamilus posted on 2016/4/19 16:38
Been using CM for a month now. Gotta say, this is vastly superior experience to what I was gettign w ...

I'd love to be able to try it out.  Great tip on installing just the Nano package.  There's way too much software on these phones that people don't use, and really don't want cluttering up the phone and their mind, by having to look at it.
Props
SGP Level 1 | All posts
How did you unlock the bootloader since asus did not release bootunlocker app for ZE551KL US version phone?????
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by smtex1111 on 2016/5/17 23:24

never mind
Props
NIC Level 1 | All posts
i can't download AndroidSDKslim
Props
VEN Level 1 | All posts
apartir de la version WW_ 1,17 .40.1531 el programa para desbloquear el root ya no funciona ( Unlock Device App: Unlock boot loader ) hay alguna otra manera? que no sea con ese programa?
Props
COL Level 1 | All posts
sandocarlos1 posted on 2016/6/20 13:12
apartir de la version WW_ 1,17 .40.1531 el programa para desbloquear el root ya no funciona ( Unlock ...

Con esa versión instalada (1.17.40.1531) pude hacer el desbloqueo y luego realicé el root, eso si el SuperUser no me funcionó y tuve que instalar un manejador diferente (Kingroot, SÓLO COMO MANEJADOR DE ROOT)
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after updating to marshmallow ,i'm unable to use that utility tool to unlock bootloader, what should i need to do now..? pls help
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm