Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] ZenEar service

3434 7
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zephyr99 IND Level 1 | All posts
Where can i get the service of my ZenEar ? I went to service centre and they said that they are not authorized to repair or replace my ZenEar and to contact the point of purchase, they will give you warranty, i bought it on flipkart , how they will give me warranty. I contacted asus support and they said that asus is not providing warranty to zenear headset
Screenshot_2016-01-19-16-07-00.jpg
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Zephyr99,

Thank you for replying to us !!!

We would like to understand whether your ZenEar is damaged or defected at the moment.
For ZenEar warranty service you can contact from the point of service for example if you have purchase from Flipkart then the warranty replacement will be done by them.

Do feel free to reply your queries on this thread so that we can help you out.
Props
Hello,  Just today i bought Asus ZenEar ear phones through flipkart. There is problem when using or speeking to someone through mic my voice is able to hear to other person, that means the other side person is not able to hear my voice but i can hear that person voice. Not only this ear phone, when i checked with other ear phones also the same problem generating. Wher is the problem? Weather i need to change any system settings? Please help me....  Thanks in advance...
Props
Last edited by gurpreetsethi29 on 2016/3/26 22:56

This is insane! The issue is not being taken care of sincerely by either asus or flipkart / amazon. I too have a same issue where the right earphone is not working. This is within warranty, as I was told, but now when I ask for a replacement from you guys, you redirect me to point of purchase. The policy in amazon ( from where I purchased these earphones)  is that they accept replacement within ten working days. A headphone, much like any electronic gadget can become faulty within ten days, twenty days, 3 months. Whose responsible? If ASUS cannot handle such requests.. Then it has no right to mislead it's customers. The point of purchase when it comes to e commerce could be anywhere.. Asus is not thinking properly. Currently KOLKATA also does not support any zenear issues.. You have three service centers, none of which replace or trouble shoot earphones. Then why sell it with a warranty period of 6 months? Amazon or Flipkart is simply not going to replace it because after ten days they don't replace it. ASUS has a very ambiguous take on this.. I'm sorry to say!
Props
TSD_ASUS posted on 2016/2/16 17:16
Hi Zephyr99,

Thank you for replying to us !!!

This is insane! The issue is not being taken care of sincerely by either asus or flipkart / amazon. I too have a same issue where the right earphone is not working. This is within warranty, as I was told, but now when I ask for a replacement from you guys, you redirect me to point of purchase. The policy in amazon ( from where I purchased these earphones)  is that they accept replacement within ten working days. A headphone, much like any electronic gadget can become faulty within ten days, twenty days, 3 months. Whose responsible? If ASUS cannot handle such requests.. Then it has no right to mislead it's customers. The point of purchase when it comes to e commerce could be anywhere.. Asus is not thinking properly. Currently KOLKATA also does not support any zenear issues.. You have three service centers, none of which replace or trouble shoot earphones. Then why sell it with a warranty period of 6 months? Amazon or Flipkart is simply not going to replace it because after ten days they don't replace it. ASUS has a very ambiguous take on this.. I'm sorry to say!
Props
Hi there,
My asus zenear's left side is not working what am i supposed to do? The earphone are still under warranty period of 6 months, i had purchased it from flipkart and also contacted them they said that i have to go to asus service center..? But if they denied to repair it what should i do?
Props
IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm