Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: 1.12.40.445
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: -
APP Name: Firmware
Screenshot: -
Last edited by skyethur on 2016/1/18 00:29

I still do not know why I can not update to the new firmware. Did asus stop their server for updating firmware? Customer service is very sluggish no wonder why asus isn't heard in the USA that much.
Screenshot_2016-01-18-00-27-38.jpg
Props
TWN Level 5 | All posts
The firmware update is deployed in batches and for some countries it's available earlier for others later.

The following thread describes how to do a auto or manual firmware update: How to update firmware on my phone?
Props
skyethur USA Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by skyethur on 2016/1/18 08:36
IceWM posted on 2016/1/18 05:10
The firmware update is deployed in batches and for some countries it's available earlier for others  ...

Nah i dont want to ruin my phone for manual update. Can asus force update my phone on their end? I already gave my serial number to the customer service and he hasnt replied back ignoring my concern. I live in United States of America, this phone is brand new replacement from my defective device that i returned. I used to get firmware updates as soon as it releases but not anymore.
Props
Last edited by bill2_chang_ASUS on 2016/1/19 15:12

Hello skyethur
Please try update again
If it still doesn't work, please PM me or post here
thank you
Props
Last edited by skyethur on 2016/1/19 09:32
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2016/1/18 19:17
Hello skyethur
Please try update again
If it still doesn't work, please PM me or post here

Thanks my phone is now updating. Does it have to come like this takes awhile to update? or I have to contact customer service everytime there is an update? Before, I used to get an update 2 days max after new firmware releases now takes a week or more. Is there a problem on my phone that haven't registered or what, when I register this phone when I first boot up my phone it gave me error connecting to my asus account is that why?
Props
Hello skyethur
It might be a glitch when the phone is registered in our system on the first boot ,
but you can now update your phone using the update feature in your phone once an update is available
I apologize for the delay, and thank you for using Asus.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I am having the same issue. How do I get it fixed?
Props
SupaEnginner posted on 2016/3/1 10:46
I am having the same issue. How do I get it fixed?

You give your serial number to the tech guy here which is "bill2_chang_A..." he solved my problem.
Props
ISR Level 2 | All posts
dont rush to update, there are several issues with the update, see last threads.

Good luck, Shai.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm