Release Note
ZenTalk

[More Information Needed] [Accessory] Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE551KL Bluetooth Headset Connection Issues

11990 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Guest##345079 LKA Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: LRX22G.WW_user_1.16.40.763_201501044030520_2015052110103
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.5
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hi ,

I am Having issues with Connectivity between My phone and My Blutooth Heaset (Mpow Wolverine). When I use Skype or Viber when connected to Bloutooth Headset the calls are getting dropped and connection quality degrades. When i disconnect blouthooth connection everything works fine. This is happening when suing both 4G and Wifi data connectivity

Please provide an workarround for this issue.

Thnaks and Regards.
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
I could not connect an expensive pair of Sony Bluetooth enabled headphones to my new Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE551KL.  They would pair with my older Samsung S3 mini without problem.  The Zenfone does pair with other Bluetooth devices.  I returned the Sony headphones to Costco.  The issue could be with you headset, not the phone itself, but it's very hard to say for sure.  This is one of the reasons people are getting very tired and frustrated with so called "technology."
Props
Hello Guest##345079
Will the same problem occur when connected with other Bluetooth devices?
Or does the same Bluetooth headset have the same problem when connected with other phones?
Thank you
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2016/1/17 22:35
Hello Guest##345079
Will the same problem occur when connected with other Bluetooth devices?
Or does ...

The headphones in question would connect to my Samsung S3 Mini but not to the Asus.  Both the Asus and the Samsung connect to the car radio and a small Bluetooth speaker.  So is seems somewhat unpredictable.  Some devices pair, others don't.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I am also experiencing frequent audio dropouts (gaps) when using my ASUS Zenfone 2 (Z00TD) with my Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth speakers, and my Bluetooth audio connection in my vehicle.  This is becoming very annoying and I am on the verge of returning my phone for a refund and looking for something else.  Seamless Bluetooth audio playback is very important to me.

Bluetooth devices used:
LG HBS-700
JBL Pulse
Ford Sync (Gen1 v4.4)

Zenfone 2 (ASUS_Z00TD)
Build: LRX22G.WW_user_1.17.40.1106_20160202

The audio problems occur within multiple apps - Google Play Music, Pandora, ASUS Music player.

Thanks,

Mark

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
markyorko posted on 2016/2/25 16:26
I am also experiencing frequent audio dropouts (gaps) when using my ASUS Zenfone 2 (Z00TD) with my B ...

This appears to be fixed in update version WW_1.17.40.1234.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm