Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Replied] [Screen/ Touch] Touch Screen Problem in all Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL (Urgent)

38841 16
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: 1.16.40.763_20151201
Frequency of Occurrence: When charging the battery
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot:
Last edited by monkeytamoney_boy on 2016/1/3 00:15

Hello, I'm a customer from Thailand.

A few weeks ago I purchased a Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL (Titanuim Color) from Lazada online store. And after I received it, Iwas having trouble with the touch screen while charging the battery. The straight line drawn on the screen The line will have a shake and instead of a straight line. Finally, I processed the refund and return the proceeds to buy a new Zenfone 2 laserZE550KL at the mall.

On Tuesday (29th,December 2015)I have bought the same model same color (Serial Number. FBAZCY16W677) from IT CITY Seacon bangkhae. (Bangkok) And I get the same problem But now I'm in the insurance replacement product within seven days. (Ended. 5th /1/16)

Today I went to the shop where I bought. To change the new But when I try, I found the same problem in all colorand the field of Zenfone 2 laser (ZE550KL) including Zenfone Selfie (ZD551KL)

The store told me that I could ask for a refund. But now, I still can not decide. I have time to decide more 3-4days, and at that time I would like to ask the Asus that they can fix them or not. Because this issue is a major problem in the long run to use it. And I want to know that this is a hardware problem. Or it can be solved through firmware updates. I hope you can help me.

YoutubeLink (Demonstrate problem.)

The problem (while charging the battery).
(1.) I can not draw a straight line (broken line and shake). [3.03 in Youtube]
(2.) I can not scroll up and down normally. It will automatically select (A big problem) [1.46 in Youtube]

Thankyou.

Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Used to happen with my HTC handset..
Check the battery supply.. if its very high compared to the the charger handling capacity or try a different charger..
Doesn't happen with me but sometimes it can happen.. though it shouldn't..
Props
It's not about the adapter, because I've tried it.
Props
TWN Level 4 | All posts
Could you try turning on "Glove mode" while charging? Do report back the results.
Props
Rizzed14 posted on 2016/1/1 16:11
Could you try turning on "Glove mode" while charging? Do report back the results.

I then tried the glove mode Is still experiencing symptoms.
Props
TWN Level 4 | All posts
One more thing... before the update, did you experience such issues?
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
I'm face this problem same model ....
Props
Rizzed14 posted on 2016/1/2 15:21
One more thing... before the update, did you experience such issues?

This issue has been before the update.
Props
Chandrasekar posted on 2016/1/2 18:15
I'm face this problem same model ....

This problem is found in both versions Selfie and Laser (as I've tried from the store).
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Thank God i don't face these issues..
Well.. you can go to Service Center.. maybe there is some hardware issue they corrected in the latter manufactured products
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm