Release Note
ZenTalk

[More Information Needed] [Signal/ Connection] problem with the wifi

3566 17
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
edwin.rico HND Level 1 | All posts
Chechu46 posted on 2015/12/28 08:40
i think i'm having the same problem with my ZE500KL device. I believe it's a faulty of this asus mod ...

if claims are amazon connectivity, up to this time ASUS has not answered anything about it, except to send them my phone to USA low risk
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
Tsk tsk tsk... what a mess!!! Such a newby in this industry
Props
lousy performance wireless zenfone 2 Laser, everything appears to be firmware problem hopefully Asus resolved once and for all or explanations and more than 15 days and no response, while complaints about the wifi still
Props
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2015/12/28 01:21
Hello edwin.rico
Does your phone have the same problem with different routers?
Can you also tell me  ...

hello, still no solution or answer to this problem ASUS we are presenting, hopefully a software problem and correct it in the short
Props
Hello edwin.rico
There will be a update soon
Please stay tuned!
But in the mean time, it is also recommended to send the phone to your nearest repair center for check ups
in case of any hardware issue
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
thank you
Props
Thank you very much, we are awaiting the upgrade and can solve that problem wifi
Props
more than two months waiting for the update to resolve the problem of wifi and still nothing.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by 36amul on 2016/3/5 11:26

Well, if I only knew this beforehand.  I should have bought the 64GB version again, for my wife, I bought the 32GB/3GB version Zenfone2 laser from newegg and returned the first one, because of the wifi connection problem,  it just keep on saying SAVED and not connected and I also have updated the software up to the FEBRUARY 2016 update. I was hoping it would have solved the wifi problem but to NO avail.   I just got the REPLACEMENT phone today, brand new and tried to set it up and it DOES HAVE the same WIFI problem, NOT connecting again. No difference from the first phone that newegg sent me.   
     I know this because I have the Zenfone 2 64GB version/4GB RAM and DOES NOT have this WIFI problem, everything just worked flawlessly as designed.  I even have 2 SIM cards running side by side, a TMobile and AT&T sims and WIFI still works.  Also, the 64GB version displays the 2.4 Ghz and the 5 Ghz  and a Repeater that is on my network.  But the 32GB Zenfone2 Laser only displays 1 channel (2.4 Ghz only), the other 2 connections cannot be found automatically or manually connect.
     But with Laser version, NO WIFI connection the second phone around.  I'm afraid of returning this for the same problem, I will probably just ask newegg to give me the 64GB version of the Zenfone 2 even if I have to fork out more money.  Instead of having a headache.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm