RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Dont know
Frequency of Occurrence: Dont know
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by oz4030 on 2015/11/18 15:23

Hello.
I deleted Asus Calling Screen application and i cant find it anymore!
I cant find it in any place and in any folder... and i even tried to Enable it but its not working!
What is the solution?

Props
MYS Level 4 | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Redownload it on play store. System setting> ZenUI instant update and search for Asus call screen. Hope this helps
Props Helpful 0
oz4030 ISR Level 1 | All posts
Thanks but not working... its not that simple as you think.. @Janson Liew
Props
FRA Level 2 | All posts
Hi

https.   ://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.asusincallui
Props
MYS Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by Janson Liew on 2015/11/18 20:34
oz4030 posted on 2015/11/18 15:18
Thanks but not working... its not that simple as you think.. @Janson Liew

Can you explain more about your problem? It's hard to try and help you when I can't understand your problem. Maybe I misunderstood your question? XP
Are you trying to reinstall the call screen as a system app? I think you know how to do it so it's less likely that this is your problem...
Props
oz4030 ISR Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by oz4030 on 2015/11/18 15:18
Janson Liew posted on 2015/11/18 14:28
Can you explain more about your problem? It's hard to try and help you when I can't understand you ...

Very simple.. i deleted the Calling Screen app by mistake and now i cant find it anymore. very simple. the solution is not simple as you think I tried to do what you say its not working and also i tried to "enable" from the app settings but its not working. I know that your solution should work, but this is built in application and its behave a litle different unfortunatly.
Props
MYS Level 4 | All posts
oz4030 posted on 2015/11/18 21:11
Very simple.. i deleted the Calling Screen app by mistake and now i cant find it anymore. very simp ...

Firstly, you said you uninstalled the app. How are you going to enable it when you dont have the app? Second, I never heard of call screen need to be enabled. Maybe you can enlighten me on this? Thirdly, do you put the apk back to system app folder? Since you rooted your phone, I assume you to have some basic knowledge regarding this so I didn't elaborate much...
Props
TWN Level 5 | All posts
Download and install the ASUS Calling Screen from ASUS Calling Screen (Google Play).

Have you deleted/uninstalled more than the Calling Screen?
Do you get any error message?
A bit more information would be useful for us to give you a better support.
Props
MYS Beta Tester | All posts
if u still using stock rom,u still can install it from file manager. please untick hide system file.

refer to screenshots
Screenshot_2015-11-20-14-09-56.jpg
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
If still unresoled then download the latest firmware from ASUS website and install via sideload method using adb
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm