Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [Network/Wifi/Bluetooth] Zenbook Pro Duo Network adaptor is malfunctioning.

160 12
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
mrpahuja ARE Level 1 | All posts
I would like to share further experience. I have tried my best to convince Asus that this is a faulty unit but they didn't budge at all. After all, I went and collected my laptop. Asus Service center claimed that they fixed all the issues. But guess what... Now I am using this machine and the main display keeps flickering. I had specifically raised this issue as well but they did not fix it.

As usual, I have to go through the pain of taking this to service center and again wait for weeks and hope to have this fixed. This is the worst quality product, customer service and experience. Hence I again urge the people reading this post NOT to waste their money on Zenbook Pro duo.
Props
ESP Level 1 | All posts
mrpahuja posted on 2019/11/17 20:14
I would like to share further experience. I have tried my best to convince Asus that this is a fault ...

Flickering is due Intel graphics power save. You have go to intel graphics settings and disable automatic screen refresh
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I have the same issue with the network card. After 5 days suddenly it stopped working, no matter what I did it did correct the issue, sure its a problem with the intel AX200 card
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts6 ZenCredit0 Points11 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm