NB Bug Report
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Fan problems
Model: N580VD
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot: -
Hello! I'm using an Asus N580VD for about half a year now.The upgraded version with 4k monitor, 16gb RAM and SSD.

Recently I faced the problem with my fans. Actually, I found similar post on the forum, user with the nickname andreapisano1988 made a post and it was marked as solved. However, my problem differs a bit and I didn't have it from the start, it just appeared some time ago.

Here is the problem itself:
My fans are working fine in terms of cooling. It keeps the temperature of processor from 70°-83° under load and about 40° while idle. But some time ago they started to make vibrating noise and vibration itself even while idle. Especially the right fan, I can feel its vibration on the keyboard and its stronger, than from the left one. Also, the noise from the right fan is louder and it's kind of gnarling, not the usual noise of a working fan.

I've checked whether it is a software problems, but it seems not. I've updated all drivers and the windows itself, scanned my laptop with the sfc /scannow command, everything is fine.

What should I do? I haven't contacted the Asus operator yet. My laptop is still on warranty. Should I send it to service center or there is another solution?
Thanks!

Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
replace the good fan from asus  service center
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hello  ScorpionFM,
You can try to clean the fan.
But if you are worried to break the warranty,
Please send it to local service center.

Thank you for messaging us.
Have a nice day.