[Reported] [Others] Windows* DCH Drivers for Intel® Graphics needed

2126 3
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
stanisluv RUS Level 1 | All posts
NB Bug Report
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Intel changed their Graphic for most modern GFX by Microsoft request
Model: N752VX
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No
Screenshot: -
Microsoft is moving to a new Universal Drivers architecture starting with Windows® 10 October 2018 Update. This represents a shift in our Intel® Graphics Drivers.

It affects all 510-650 Intel graphics.

Do I have to get Windows® 10 drivers from Windows Update now?
Intel recommends getting the graphics driver directly from your computer manufacturer. It is your OEM's responsibility to release a DCH driver to their own websites and to Windows Update.

Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
This  request  also I esculated  to  asus supportr and asus  security  tea via  email , and  i  added in customer portal , but  no use .
I  knew  it  OEM  responsibilty .  but intel does  not  give pressure  to  asus, so asus  does not  does take care.
I alrready  installed  both DCH drivers  from intel  latest 25.20.100.6471 and  nviida 417.58  .   i  found  no bsod  , but some performance degrade .
Props
stanisluv RUS Level 1 | All posts
The problem is that Windows 10 downgrade the drivers if you install them by yourself. For me it always installs 4550 back even if I update them to 6xxx+.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
i never got bsod  from purchaing date. i use  generic drivers  from intel , nvidia , realtek
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm