12Next

UNLOCK/RELOCK BOOTLOADER UNOFFICIALLY for ZenFone 3 Deluxe

5154 15
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
saktis_impreza MYS Level 6 | All posts
Last edited by saktis_impreza on 2019/2/20 00:39

BEST VIEWED ON DESKTOP

Make sure you’ve backed up all of your IMPORTANT DATA before unlocking/relocking bootloader

I am not responsible for bricked devices and dead SD cards. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

First and foremost, please install ZenFone 3 Deluxe Drivers via Device Manager (Download drivers on ASUS Support Website)

1) Download the Factory RAW ROM here:

ZS570KL:
Link

ZS570KL Pro:
Link

2) Download ASUS Flash Tool here:
Link

3) Flash the firmware via ASU
S Flash Tool by entering FASTBOOT MODE (Power Button + Volume Up) & DO NOT WIPE DATA!

Note: If you flash RAW firmware via ASUS Flash Tool and received an error (FRP request error), just IGNORE the error.

4) Enter FASTBOOT mode (Power Off + Volume Up)

UNLOCKING

5)

• Open Command Prompt/Windows Powershell
  • Now copy and paste this: fastboot devices
  • If it shows serial number of your ZenFone 3 Deluxe, you are good to go
  • Now copy and paste this: fastboot oem unlock-go
  • After that, re-enter FASTBOOT mode and paste this: fastboot oem device-info

Congratulations, your device has been unlocked unofficially. (You can see the "Device State: unlocked" on Command Prompt/Windows Powershell)

RELOCKING

5)

• Open Command Prompt/Windows Powershell   
  • Now copy and paste this: fastboot devices      
  • If it shows serial number of your ZenFone 3 Deluxe, you are good to go        
  • Now copy and paste this: fastboot flashing lock     
  • After that, re-enter FASTBOOT mode and paste this: fastboot oem device-info

Congratulations, your device has been locked (You can see the "Device State: locked" on Command Prompt/Windows Powershell)

P.S: If you unlocked officially and you want to relock your bootloader, OTA does not work because your Serial Number has been blacklisted by ASUS.

6) After that, download the stock RAW ROM here and flash it via ASUS Flash Tool (FASTBOOT Mode) (Turn on WIPE DATA):

ZS570KL:
Link

ZS570KL Pro:
Link

Note: If you flash RAW firmware via ASUS Flash Tool and received an error (FRP request error), just IGNORE the error.

Note: If it asks for PIN after booting up, just wipe data & cache via Recovery Mode (Power Button + Volume Down).

If you have any problems, just PM me via Telegram @SaktisWRXSTi

If you liked my work, consider donating to me via PayPal

PayPal Donation E-Mail: saktiscena@gmail.com

ZenFone 3 (ZE520KL) 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
Props
#RESERVED                                                   
Props
FRA Level 1 | All posts
Hello I tried to flash the ROM CSC_ZS570KL_5.10.1.184_WW_Lock_20171221.zip but I get the message Flash the image failure (FAILED (remote: Partition flashing is not allowed))

Can you help ???
Props
foiracer posted on 2019/3/14 02:59
Hello I tried to flash the ROM CSC_ZS570KL_5.10.1.184_WW_Lock_20171221.zip but I get the message Fla ...

Before flashing, can you open cmd and type this:

fastboot oem enable-unlock

OR

fastboot oem enable-unlock-once

Make sure you're in FASTBOOT Mode.
Props
FRA Level 1 | All posts
Hi, I've tried but it doesn't work. I have even typed "fastboot devices" before to make sure the phone was detected and it was.
Sorry for the long response time BTW. It doesn't really matter for me anymore anyway, I've found a great discount for a Pocophone and will resell my ZenFone.
Thanks anyway mate !

fastboot unlock.jpg
Props
foiracer posted on 2019/3/25 00:44
Hi, I've tried but it doesn't work. I have even typed "fastboot devices" before to make sure the pho ...

Good thing you bought a Poco!                     
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
Thank you Saktis. Do I have to download strictly the raw factory rom from the link you had posted or could I flash any raw rom suitable for my zs570kl ?
Props
gabboelf posted on 2019/5/16 02:48
Thank you Saktis. Do I have to download strictly the raw factory rom from the link you had posted or ...

You must download the factory RAW here.
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by gabboelf on 2019/5/16 07:08
saktis_impreza posted on 2019/5/15 23:36
You must download the factory RAW here.

The two factory raw files ,one for unlock and the other for lock, are a special raw files that serve only to unlock/lock or when I flash them (following yours steps) I will erase the previous rom on my phone replacing it with these rom ?  
I noticed the file extension of the raw file is .zip . Just rename the zip in raw, is that enough ? Maybe I must flash only the factory.img inside the zip file

Props
There are two factory RAW files, which is for Pro and Non-Pro version. Pro is ZS570KL with SD 821 whereas Non-Pro is ZS570KL with SD 820. You don't have to change the file extension. Just flash those files using ASUS Flash Tool.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm