ZenTalk

1234Next

[Chat] ASUS MAX PRO M1 X00TD Signal and internet speed is very low

15237 35
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
narenbarad IND Level 1 | All posts
Dear sir,
I brought my phone a week ago compared with all other mobiles the signal strength and internet speed is very less ..when I play vedio in you tube with same carrier side by side my vedio plays with buffering that too at Auto resolution..while others play with high resolution ..pls send  patch up / update for closing of this bugs.. battery also drain very fast
Props
i face same issue but what can we do now. asus has turned deaf to all the issues in max pro m1
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Yeah, I also face internet issue and Wi-Fi also losing bandwidth. And no update come about in 2 months 😞, Asus really get deaf. 
And no Android P developer update, why Asus treat like that I don't understand. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Props
Earlier I was using MotoG4Plus with Jio nwrk carrier in sim1. And the internet speed was awesome in that mobile. But whereas in Zenfone same carrier signal strength is keep on fluctuating and internet speed is worse. what to do with 6gb ram and Snapdragon 644 processor when basic need is not covered???!!! Please look into these issues. Otherwise you will loose the trust
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
While I am playing PUBG, I noticed that WiFi signal strength changes rapidly. And getting low bandwidth.
Asus please fix this issue and push best stable update
Props
Network problem with Asus phone ....Very bad experience...I can't any call ....
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
ramesh.ks1272 posted on 2018/8/23 12:50
While I am playing PUBG, I noticed that WiFi signal strength changes rapidly. And getting low bandwi ...

I agree with you..facing the same problem.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
creativetapas posted on 2018/8/23 11:57
Yeah, I also face internet issue and Wi-Fi also losing bandwidth. And no update come about in 2 mont ...

I agree with you..facing the same problem...............
I agree with you..facing the same problem................
I agree with you..facing the same problem
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Probably Network problem is d main issue of Asus phones. I too bought Asus max pro m1 6gb looking at its undefeatable specs over other brands. But now i m finding that even half of d price of my asus max pro m1, vivo y53i has better signal capturing power. 2nd time asus has cheated me. Next time no asus phones, sure.. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
How I get strong Internet speed it is very slow 
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list