Release Note
ZenTalk

[More Information Needed] Problem on screen ASUS ZENFONE DELUXE 3 (ZS570KL)

1619 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
didiomarcelo ARG Level 1 | All posts
Hello people, recently the cell phone started to turn on and off the screen when it was locked (That is to say, how a flash the screen), but over time that flash was more constant... After that, the cell phone when it was blocked and unlocked it made many flashes and turned on. At the time he began to do the following: When you unlock it, it flashes the screen and turns off and only leaves the keys below.
A few days ago I received an update which solved the flickering of the screen when it was blocked but the other problem keeps on doing it and I have to block it and unlock it many times until it manages to turn on.
Does any one happen to have the same problem? Or was the module screwed up?.
Of course, thank you very much to everyone.
Props
Did not the same thing happen to anyone?
Props
IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
I do not really understand what you mean, can you send a screenshot or photo about your problem?
Props
Hello didiomarcelo
Thank you for your inquiry, but I don't understand your second issue. Can you provide a small video showing this matter? Thank you
Props
I can not send you a video because the cell phone if I press the lock button the screen turns off and when I try to unlock it the screen lights up but does not turn on.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
hi, my zenfone 3 deluxe 5.7suddenly going black.now cannot use my zenfone any more.it only take 5 months after puchasing
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm