RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 15.0405.1711.76
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by gutosnolibos on 2018/1/12 14:30

Hi team,
Well, it's not a new question but there wasn't any other option.
I've been noticing a few bugs after I upgraded my phone to Android 8.0. Notification animations kind of flicker and look unstable: app icons come and go as I drag the status bar up and down; as I get notifications on the top of the screen and drag them sidewards a white bar stays still.

Also, music on headphones kind of is equalized by itself when I open Whatsapp and gets back to normal when the app is closed.

Thank you!

Screenshot_20180112-163437.jpg
Screenshot_20180112-164226.jpg
Screenshot_20180112-164236.jpg
Props
BRA Level 2 | All posts
Estou com o mesmo problema do áudio, quando abre alguns aplicativos o som diminui.

Em relação a notificação, não entendi qual o problema. Aqui também aparece essa barra branca, mas não me parece um problema.

I have the same problem with audio, when you open some applications the sound decreases.

Regarding the notification, I did not understand what the problem was. Here also appears this white bar, but it does not seem to me a problem.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi gutosnolibos,

Please update the system version to 15.0405.1712.83.

If the problem persists, please make a small video to show me the problem.

Thank you
Props
gutosnolibos BRA Level 1 | All posts
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I updated the system and I'm still getting the problem.
I'm sending you a link with two short videos that shows what I mean >  https://we.tl/pPnHpUANFj
Video 1 shows the white bar that sticks around while I drag the notification sidewards. You can also see that the avatar in the notification looks weird. I noticed it doesn't happen once the apps are running in the background.
Video 2 shows the screen recorder icon animation kind of failing as I drag the status bar up and down. You can see that the screenshot icon animation above is the way it's supposed to be, it only happens to the icons closest to the "clean up" bar.
It also bothers me a little how stiff the "clean up" bar shows once we pull the status bar downwards, I think it should roll out smoothly just like the rest of the status bar does. I hope you guys work on the animations for the next updates, cause even tho the phone is running fast, it's not feeling very smooth.
I know those are not big problems, i'm just picky when it comes to design.

Thank you very much!
Props
FYJ_ASUS posted on 2018/1/15 00:44
Hi gutosnolibos,

Please update the system version to 15.0405.1712.83.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I updated the system and I'm still getting the problem.
I'm sending you a link with two short videos that show what I mean >  https://we.tl/pPnHpUANFj
Video 1 shows the white bar that sticks around while I drag the notification sidewards. You can also see that the avatar in the notification looks weird. I noticed it doesn't happen once the apps are running in the background.
Video 2 shows the screen recorder icon animation kind of failing as I drag the status bar up and down. You can see that the screenshot icon animation above is the way it's supposed to be, it only happens to the icons closest to the "clean up" bar.
It also bothers me a little how stiff the "clean up" bar shows once we pull the status bar downwards, I think it should roll out smoothly just like the rest of the status bar does. I hope you guys work on the animations for the next updates, cause even tho the phone is running fast, it's not feeling very smooth.
I know those are not big problems, i'm just picky when it comes to design.

Thank you very much!
Props
gutosnolibos posted on 2018/1/16 03:40
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Hi gutosnolibos,

Thank you for your feedback.

1) white bar: we have reported this problem.
Will get back to you as soon as anything comes up.

2) the second one about screen recording animation: could you show me which screen recorder do you use? please show me the download link from play store.

Does this problem happen to other app animation too?
Props
Hi,

Yes, it happens to almost every app icon. I didn't notice a pattern.

Thank you very much!
Props
FYJ_ASUS posted on 2018/1/16 02:05
Hi gutosnolibos,

Actually, the icon animation won't bug only with the weather icon. The problem I showed you happens to Whatsapp icon, Facebook, Messenger, Spotify, Gmail...
Props
Hi gutosnolibos,

We have reported these two problems you reported to our tech team.

Will get back to you as soon as anything comes up.
Thank you
Props
I have the same problem with audio and whatsapp! Please help me
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm