Release Note
ZenTalk

123Next

[Resolved] [Camera] Back camera not working

37373 21
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Sujoy Sharma IND Level 1 | All posts
My back camera not working but front camera working. What is the problem and how to solve it ?
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Sanju on 2015/7/4 17:34

What error message you r seeing when you are starting the Rear Camera? is it "No Camera Found"? Confrim us.

If you are seeing the "No Camera Found"/"Camera not Found" message then requesting you to visit the Nearest Asus Service Center with your ZenFone, Original Bill.

Click this Link to Find the Nearest Asus Authorized Service Center
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
”Camera not found" error is a hardware issue.Please perform the SMMI hardware test by typing ".12345+=" in calculator.If it fails then you will have to carry device to servicing center. If not, perform a factory reset and reflash firmware.
Props
Do not show any message, only show black screen  
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Sujoy Sharma posted on 2015/7/4 18:29
Do not show any message, only show black screen

Do the Following Steps:

Go to Settings > Apps > Scroll Down and Look for "Camera" App. Tap to enter into the Camera App and Perform "Clear Cache", "Clear Data", then "Force Stop" the App.

Then Power Off your ZenFone and boot into Droid Boot by Pressing Vol+ and Power button Together. When the Phone Vibrates, release those two buttons and you will see the Droid Boot Menu. Press Vol- button until you see "Recovery" option. Press Power Button to Select the Recovery Mode and the Phone will Restart again, this time Do Not Press any button until you see a Dead Android Robot with a Red Exclamation mark on it. Press Vol+ and Power Button together again for 4-5 seconds then Release them. You will see the Recovery Mode options. Press Vol- and Go Over the Wipe Partition Cache. And press Power button to start the Wipe Partition Cache operation. (Don't worry, Wipe Partition Cache won't delete any user files). After Successful Wiping Partition Cache, you will See the "Reboot" option. Go Over that Option and Press Power Button and Let the Phone Switch On.

When Home Screen Shows up, open your Camera App again and check if your Rear Camera is Working again or not. If not, I mean if you see the Black Screen again then your Rear Camera must have got some Hardware Glitch.

Then Requesting you to Open Asus Backup App and Create a Full Backup (App & Data). Then Manually Copy all Internal Memory Folders from the File Manager to your Micro SD Card Location. Then Visit the Nearest Asus Service Center with Original Bill and your ZenFone. They will take care of the Issue.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
DEAR, JUST GO TO  1)SETTING 2)APPS 3)CAM 4)CLEAR CACHE AND YOU DONE.
Props
Thank you all for your awesome support, Now my camera working
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2015/7/4 19:06
Do the Following Steps:

Go to Settings > Apps > Scroll Down and Look for "Camera" App. Tap to en ...

WOW another Dr zen in the making
Props
Yesterday after clear my camera cash memory but today again my camera do not work after clear cash and one thing every time when i am going to clear cash memory see cash memory 24 K, After clear its show 12 KB every time same.

Advance thanks!
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Sujoy Sharma posted on 2015/7/5 18:58
Yesterday after clear my camera cash memory but today again my camera do not work after clear cash a ...

Hello!
upgrade to latest version of camera.
It seems you do not have a hardware issue.
Go to settings-->apps-->  PixelMaster Camera-->clear data+force stop.
Now switch off phone.
Wipe partition cache from droidboot recovery and reboot.
You will not face this problem again.
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm