Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [Power/Battery] why does zenfone 3 deluxe power off and won't power on again

3710 1
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
yuanjie28 USA Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone 3 Bug Report
Model: ZS550KL(Deluxe)
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: Nougat 7.0
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: -
Screenshot: -
Description: Powering off and failure to turn back on after some time. This occurrence has increase recently.
For the past 3 days, my zenfone 3 deluxe has powered itself off while I'm listening to music or simply in my pocket and it won't turn back after a certain amount of time. This incident occured about a month ago where no matter how many times I pressed the power button or put it into recovery mode to reboot the system, it would not turn on until 30 minutes later. It did not happened for a while after that, so i though it would not be an issue. However, it has been occuring more frequently, which has been an inconvenience. I normally would not made a deal out of this, however, I have only had this phone for about a month and it upsets me to already have issues with it. I also fear that this problem could become even worse with time. Will factory resetting it work? or does it have to do something with the battery and I should just let ASUS fix this? I would really appreciate if someone could give me some advice.

Thank you!
Yuan
Props
Hello yuanjie28
I'm not sure what's the root cause of this issue. Do you notice a huge battery percentage difference before and after the incident?
Please help me run the SMMI test to verify if the hardware can function normally. For instructions please refer to the link below:
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/foru ... &highlight=SMMI
If the issue persist, I would suggest to send the phone to your nearest repair center for check ups
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Thank you
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm