Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] [Review]ASUS ZenFone 3 Max  

106670 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Tan Lee PHL Level 7 | All posts
dutatri3 posted on 2016/9/11 10:48
hi all, i have zenfone 3 max n get os stuck & want to flash it with fresh firmware.
where i can find ...

Hi dutatri03, asus zenfone 3 max has a it's first firmware out of the box as of now asus didn't release new system firmware officially.
You can view the details of the zenfone 3 max here.: http://www.asus.com/ph/Phone/ZenFone-3-Max-ZC520TL/

Note: as i said above on my article, i received new system firmware update almost 3 weeks ago and i dunno what it is details about if its a new firmware or what. Im still trying to find out about that.
Have you check yours? Go to system update app and check system update.
Props
jeinerbalonzo082 posted on 2016/9/11 10:06
Thanks for the review! I have a question, are there any available accessories for Zenfone 3 Max? lik ...

Hi jeinerbalonzo082, thanks!
As of now, tempered glass for asus zenfone 3 max is now available but it's not edge design. Its just flat and not fitted in zenfone 3 max.
Other than that still no information.  
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Tan Lee posted on 2016/9/11 13:10
Hi dutatri03, asus zenfone 3 max has a it's first firmware out of the box as of now asus didn't re ...

Thanks for your response...
I mean maybe you can give me back up of yours zf 3 max firmware so i can re-flash my mine....?
Hope you'll help me....
Props
dutatri3 posted on 2016/9/11 22:32
Thanks for your response...
I mean maybe you can give me back up of yours zf 3 max firmware so i c ...

So sorry but can't be able to share/extract the firmware that installed already on my device cause it was downloaded via FOTA and theres no way to get it from device.
All we can do is wait for yours to receive it.
Don't worry you're not the only one,almost zenfone 3 max users not yet recieved the new system firmware update.  
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Tan Lee posted on 2016/9/10 21:23
Hi psychyze, i suggest to bring your zenfone 3 max to asus service center first.

Hi tan. Could you screen shot yours while charging at 50% level. I dont have time to go to service center at the moment. Hope you could share yours.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I was able to access the sim toolkit from the first time i used my zenfone 3 max  but right after installing updates, the sim toolkit disappeared. I do hope this issue gets fixed soon.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hello sir, I've just bought mine yesterday and I haven't tried the front camera until now. Can you kindly share your front camera shots? since I find mine's quality very poor. Worse than the 2mp of my previous zenfone 5. I hope this is a defect and if not ughh.. i feel cheated.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
gr3t33 posted on 2016/9/13 01:26
I was able to access the sim toolkit from the first time i used my zenfone 3 max  but right after in ...

I have the same problem. I hope this gets fixed asap
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi! Just want to ask to other zenfone 3 max users who play pokemon go if you guys also have problem when in pokestops with lure modules no single pokemon appears? Coz thats the problem ive got with my zenfone3 max. TYIA...
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I buy this zenfone 3 max, there's  no zenny in the box.  
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm