ZenTalk

[Share] [Review]ASUS ZenFone 3 Max  

106289 215
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Tan Lee PHL Level 7 | All posts
Last edited by Tan Lee on 2016/9/9 06:21
Berryyin posted on 2016/9/8 23:11
Which zenfone 3max or zenfone 3 should I buy?

Basically asus zenfone 3 5.5/5.2inches are much better and powerfull than zenfone 3 max. So directly highly suggest choose asus zenfone 3 or asus zenfone 3 above series.  
Key specs: powerful qualcomm snapdragon processor, huge ram and rom storage, fhd display and 4k video recording, advance asus pixelmaster 3.0 technology with using latest sony camera sensor, louder and good quality asus sonicmaster 3.0 audio speaker. Not to mention the premium and beautiful body glass design  
Asus zenfone 3 5.5inches srp: 18,995.
Asus zenfone 3 5.2inches srp: 16,995.
Asus zenfone 3 ultra srp: 32,995.
Asus zenfone 3 deluxe srp: 34,995.
Asus zenfone 3 special edition srp: 44,995.
These 5 model mentioned asus zenfone 3 series are comes with powerful specs and premium body design   
Want to know more? Visit our upsap tayo section to find out more about these zenfone3 variants.
Props
krvalino posted on 2016/9/9 00:21
Could you please tell me why i cant use ar mode in pokemon go. Some can use it but they dont know wh ...

Hi, both asus zenfone max and zenfone 3 max has no Gyroscope sensor so as expected AR Mode / on camera game will not work.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Tan Lee posted on 2016/9/8 22:24
Yeah it feels warm only. Not the usually heating up like other zenfones.
Even in using data netwo ...

Hi tan. Maybe 40+°c i think. I dont use or play the phone while charging.
I can upload a screenshot of my temp while charging. Note: im using cpuz mobile. Its available in playstore for free.
Screenshot_20160904-130643.jpg
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi i have another issue. Did you guys download the latest update, the "fingerprint" patch i think. After i installed the update. I experienced speaker problem. When i played a music the sound is produced by the earpiece instead of loud/rear speaker. But after I restarted the phone the problem was gone. I hope you could tell me if you experience that problem guys. 
Props
psychyze posted on 2016/9/9 14:37
Hi i have another issue. Did you guys download the latest update, the "fingerprint" patch i think. A ...

Hmm..something wrong. Have you tried performing factory hardware reset?if not yet you may try it and let see if theres a changes.
While observing for 24hours, let zentalk be inform regarding on that issue,please report it at under ZenCare>select ZenFone>and Select thread "report all bugs..."
After 24hrs and still no changes you may bring now and immediately at asus service centre for diagnosis.
This is the first time. Weird.
Props
Last edited by stevenpineda208 on 2016/9/10 01:00

Zenfone 3 max is ok but the front cam is very grainy most of the time when im taking pictures in artificial lighting the out put is like crap lol. That is the only reason why my friends didn't buy this z3m because of that front cam.
Hope you will fix it Mr. Tan.
Props
psychyze posted on 2016/9/9 14:32
Hi tan. Maybe 40+°c i think. I dont use or play the phone while charging.
I can upload a screens ...

Hi psychyze, i suggest to bring your zenfone 3 max to asus service center first.
Props
stevenpineda208 posted on 2016/9/10 00:54
Zenfone 3 max is ok but the front cam is very grainy most of the time when im taking pictures in art ...

Hi stevenpineda08, thank you for being interested in zenfone 3 max,
Front camera problem has been already reported and yet no reply. But still hoping for their response regarding on the issue.  
You can report yours too, go to camera and send report(can be found at the cam settings)
Props
Thanks for the review! I have a question, are there any available accessories for Zenfone 3 Max? like slim armor, tempered glass, and etc? Thank you!
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
hi all, i have zenfone 3 max n get os stuck & want to flash it with fresh firmware.
where i can find the firmware for my zenfone 3 max...?? its hard to find it...
please anyone help me....
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm