Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[Finished] Win a ZenFone 3 by sharing 3 best features!!

8329 55
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
1. Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe has a spacious 5.5-inch screen, Its large Super AMOLED panel takes on a 79% screen-to-body ratio. That means less bezel on the sides and more screen space to work with. The capacitive buttons on the bottom do eat into significant screen.

2. The ZenFone 3 packs a non-removable 3000mAh battery which is good for every use in day to day life.

3. The Asus ZenFone 3 packs a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2GHz with integrated Adreno 506 graphics, as well as 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM. There is 64GB of inbuilt storage and support for microSD cards of up to 2TB for expansion. Its just Amazing to have a gadget in your hand which is more than enough to make life amazing.xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">1. ZenFone 3 has incredible ZEN Design with 2.5 D Gorilla Glass on front & back.</span><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">2. ZenFone 3 has QualComm's 14nm S625 processor with 35% better power saving.</span><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">3. ZenFone 3 is built for photography. PixelMaster 3.0 packs a 16MP camera with the latest Sony® IMX298 sensor, six-element Largan lens with a large f/2.0 aperture, and subject-tracking TriTech auto-focus. Able to make 4K UHD videos.</span>xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
1. ZenFone 3 has incredible ZEN Design with 2.5 D Gorilla Glass on front & back.

2. ZenFone 3 has QualComm's 14nm S625 processor with 35% better power saving.

3. ZenFone 3 is built for photography. PixelMaster 3.0 packs a 16MP camera with the latest Sony® IMX298 sensor, six-element Largan lens with a large f/2.0 aperture, and subject-tracking TriTech auto-focus. Able to make 4K UHD videos.xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
The main attract if ZenFone 3 is the powerful 16 Megapixel camera with f/2.0, laser/phase detection autofocus, OIS (4-axis), dual-LED (dual tone) flash. 
Another important feature is it's expandable memory and ram which is uppity 256GB expandable memory and availability of 3 or 4 GB ram, making it work perfectly without hang. 
And finally to add to its appetizers is it's sensors such as the fingerprint, proximity and compass which are all beneficial when it comes to a photographer.
This phone is a dream come true to a photographer.
ASUS you are incredible!xj_event
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
1. First and the for most thing look of the mobile is premium and ultimate look very sexy and attractive. Body us sleek and rounded curves provide premium finish to mobile. 2.5 D gorilla glass provide shiny attractive body with at most protection that user can get.

2. Camera quality of device is excellent. 16MP +8MP(wide angle) provide excellent pictures and laser focus with 3 tone flash provide very good quality pictures even in low light. Along with Pixel master integration with Sony lenses with various modes in photography give you ease of expert photo clicks by minimum efforts. In video recording it record FULL HD SLow motion videos and 4K videos gives you clear and better memories of your precious time.

3 Phone comes with 4GB RAM and 64 GB inbuilt space which is ideal for any user along with Snapdragon 625 which provide awesome gaming experience. Asus also included feature called Game Engine with Zenfone 3 Series. Beside this phone have ZenUI 3.0 provide such a good battery backup having large 3000 mAh battery capacity last for almost full day with heavy usage.xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
ASus Zenfone 3 following  features :-  1. A  new good look with 2.5D corning gorrila glass at both front and back.  2. Powerfull Snapdragon 625 processor with the choice of 3Gb ram or 4Gb ram.  3. 4K Video option .  xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
the thing that attract me most towards ASUS Zenfone 3 is its shining look , metal body and glass finish and a new 4K UHD Option xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
A wonderfull phone annunced by Asus family and i appreciate that the checklist is given below that i used to like in this phone:

1. Design & Display :The Asus Zenfone 3 features a 2.5D glass on the front and back, along with a curved aluminum frame adorning the edges and its has 5.5-inch FHD multi touch display which has a pixel density of 401ppi So GOOOOD i m loving it...

2. Processor and Operating system. the Asus Zenfone 3 sports a 2GHz octa-core processor sitting on Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8956 chipset. It is paired up with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 506 graphics unit to deliver a gliding performance. i am double excited to buy this phone.......

3. Camera Features.The Asus Zenfone Has a 16MP autofocus camera at the back with dual-LED flash and features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Digital image stabilization etc for delivering crisp and clear images. It is accompanied by a 8MP snapper at the front which is assisted by another flash to produce beautiful selfies.wow look like superstar selfie..............xj_event
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by jieyu20 on 2016/9/22 22:24

I am amazed with the superb qualities of zenfone 3 there's a lot of qualities that i want to mention but here are the top three

1. Zenfone 3 has  Glass finish using Corning Gorilla Glass with diamond-cut bevel having World's first invisible antenna design.(awesome)

2.Zenfone 3  used Sony IMX298 Sensor ,OIS and EIS to make sure we can take pictures in any condition and anytime..(amazing)

3.ZenFone 3 has Fingerprint sensor which unlocks ZenFone 3..Better security (superb)

the camera,the design,the speed and the memory.everything about it is so great that im not gonna switch to any phone manufacturer..

forever asus..
xj_event
Props
Why my mobile hung on connected to Wi-Fi xj_event
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list