Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[Finished] Win a ZenFone 3 by sharing 3 best features!!

8426 55
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 5 | All posts
1. Simply Magnificient about the craftsman work
2. I don't know much about
OIS & EIS
except they're useful to avoid blurry and take steady shot. But when I took a shot on friends mobile its so astonishing.
3. The picture definiton of Deep Trench Isolation was so great I just love the picture that I took.

I'm much of a photographer than a productive user of smartphone. But this one make me good on both. Especially great on Photography.

Simply to say the piece of the year

xj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
1. Simply Magnificient about the craftsman work
2. I don't know much about
OIS & EIS
except they're useful to avoid blurry and take steady shot. But when I took a shot on friends mobile its so astonishing.
3. The picture definiton of Deep Trench Isolation was so great I just love the picture that I took.

I'm much of a photographer than a productive user of smartphone. But this one make me good on both. Especially great on Photography.

Simply to say the piece of the year

xj_event
Props
ASUS ZenFone 3 has 3 marvelous features which are_
1: Incredible camera which gives excellent shot without waiting for a time thanks to its laser auto focus
2: Awesome design its like holding a diamond with a perfect fit to hand
3: A very unique fingerprint sensor shaped in rectangular shape gives easy access to unlock the phone without hassle.xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
1. Overpriced
2. There wont be many buyers.
3. There wont be a zenfone 4 series.xj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
1) its the first handset to have 2.5D front and back glass
2) first device to have 625 processor
3) First 16 MP camera with 0.03 second focus speed.xj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by Emmanual on 2016/9/3 15:47

The Three Best Feature of Asus Zenfone 3 as given bellow:

1.Octacore 64bit, Snapdragon 625 processore also included 2.0GHZ clock speed it was superb, Another best feature is 4GB ram and Desk grade Adreno 506 will get best graphics performance of Asus Zenfone 3.

2.16MP camera with OIS&EIS sensor it means steadily shot, shake free photos and videos, Pixel master 3.0 packs a 16MP sensor, Apeture 2.0 lense subject tracking autofocus for any distance lighting clarity in 0.03 seconds is a Instant ultra fasting methode and also be included laser autofocus 0.03s, Asus Zenfone 3 have 4K video recording with image stablization methode. The major best feature is every Zenfone 2 users are facing scraches of camera lense but the Asus Zenfone 3 will provide the best scratch prevented lense Sapphire.

3.Finger print Sensore Its include 5 fingers 360 degree recognition and multiple app integration.

I really excited for Asus Zenfone 3, Thank you asus for giving a best smartphones for us

xj_event
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
3 best features eh? With so many features, i canxj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Handy 5.2" screen, 24 bit audio for lossless formats, OIS+EIS+ Phase detection auto focus ( Tri Tech)... impressed by these three..xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
1) Camera With OIS And EIS Sensors..
2) Rich Looking Design With Packaging Of Golden Dust With Black Box..
3) It Is Only To Have  SD625 Chipset With Octa-core of 2.0 Ghz..xj_event
Props
3 best feature
1:-grate responsive finger print sensor which awake phone without using power button
2:-many more camera mode for best image capturing & laser auto focus,with optical image stabalisation, electronic image stablisation & last but not the list 4k video recording & playback
3:-featured ZEN UI with grate memory & ram management xj_event
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm