Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[Finished] Win a ZenFone 3 by sharing 3 best features!!

8332 55
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Adi IND Guest Moderator | All posts
  • Event description
Online event

Event Start: 2016/8/31 19:58
Event End: 2017/2/27 19:58
Type:   Mr. Zen Live
Quota:   Unlimited, more is better!
Qualification:   Not Limited
Last edited by Zen_Adi on 2016/12/7 11:10

The contest is CANCELED and there are no winners as the total participant number failed to reach 500 people.

zf3.jpg

Did you know that the Zenfone 3 is the World's first Phone to have the Qualcomm SnapDragon 625,

OR

That, it is the only phone in its competition to feature an Exceptional Camera Performance?????

List 3 Unique ZenFone 3 Features and tell us why you like it! Make sure to also tell us what made you choose these features and what makes it Special!!

Activity Period :
1st Sept 2016 to 30th Sept 2016

Winner Announcement :

7th Oct 2016

Prize :
1.10 lucky winners for Special Edition Zenny Coasters
2.If we receive Unique 100 participants : 2 best and unique answers will win ZenPower
If we receive Unique 500 participants : 1 Winner for ZENFONE 3 and 2 winners for ZenPower will be selected.

Reminders :
1. The promotion will be CANCELLED should the total participant number failed to reach 500 unique participants.
2. By posting comments, photographs or any other information on this page, the visitors or users shall be deemed to have authorized ASUS to use such posts on ZenTalk and related ASUS websites, publications and printed materials.
3. By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by [ZenTalk]Terms & Conditions
4. Contest is valid for Indian participants only.
5. All prizes warranty in this Promotion shall be in line with its own warranty regulations.
6. A prize in this Promotion, in whole or in part, is not allowed to transfer or exchange and cannot be liquidated unless specified otherwise.
7. ASUS reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, make changes, or suspend this Promotion, as well as the rights of final definition. All changes will be announced on ZenTalk.
8.Make sure your replies are unique and not copy pasted from others.
9.Winners will be selected through Lucky draw.
10.Only Valid comments will be considered for lucky draw.

Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
1. ZenFone 3 has incredible ZEN Design with 2.5 D Gorilla Glass on front & back.

2. ZenFone 3 has QualComm's 14nm S625 processor with 35% better power saving.

3. ZenFone 3 is built for photography. PixelMaster 3.0 packs a 16MP camera with the latest Sony® IMX298 sensor, six-element Largan lens with a large f/2.0 aperture, and subject-tracking TriTech auto-focus. Able to make 4K UHD videos.xj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
The 3 Unique features of zenfone 3 that makes me to choose it was.
1. The build quality of zenfone..  With metal and glass finish which looks really great it took your attention towards the phone and make you fall for it.

2. The camera of zenfone 3 it's really awesome. And the phone is also built for photography..  Really. With new technologies. OIS Eiland 4K recording it's beta all the other brands in the camera performance with the latest technology...

3. All the things which misses in zenfone 2 series is covered in zenfone 3 like the Display zenfone 3 has a great display which makes our pictures more beautiful and lovely and enhance the user experience.
The high definition sound quality which comes with zenfone 3 is also just awesome..  Really Asus nailed mobile market with its zenfone 3...

Asus Rocks...

xj_event
Props
ASUS ZenFone 3 has the following 3 unique feature:
1. Zenfone 3 has Metal and Glass finish using 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass with diamond-cut bevel having World's first invissible antenna design.
2. ZenFone 3 has QualComm's 14nm S625 processor with 35% better power saving.
3. ZenFone 3 has built in for Photography. It has  PixelMaster 3.0 Camera built in Sony® IMX298 Sensor Ultra-fast 0.03s instant focus and subject tracking having Optical Image Stabilization as well as Electronic Image Stabilization and 4K UHD Video.xj_event
Props
ASUS ZENFONE 3 have many awesome features my three will be:-
1. A new design 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass at both side because this gives unique look to ZenFone 3 and makes every one to notice its beauty.

2. Asus always makes Phone which gives better performance with better Camera and design. This time Asus used Sony IMX298 Sensor ,OIS and EIS to make sure we can take pictures in any condition and anytime. So i loved this Phone.

3. ZenFone 3 has Fingerprint sensor which unlocks ZenFone 3 in just 0.2 seconds also recognize from 360 degrees. Also i loved some shortcuts by tapping it.xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
1. It has Qualcomm SnapDragon 625, which makes it the most good at performance
2. It has a very good camera as a result it can make 4K videos, which helps to create the most best quality pictures in a smart phone
3. Finger print scanner, which provides the more good security to the smartphone

I chose these options because its very rare to get these 3 thing in a single phone and that rarity makes it an exception, since all i look in a phone while  buying is that its performance,camera and the security

xj_event
Props
1)   Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor : It is a performance Power House! Holding Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked precisely, packed with amazing Adreno 506 graphics.

2) OIS & EIS with 16MP Camera : Camera that is meant for photography, Some people might have missed but it comes with a "Color Correction sensor" That helps one take realistic clicks. I am great fan of pixelmaster, packing it with OIS and EIS makes the zenfone 3, "Always ready for photography" device. The latest 4K As well as Sony® IMX298 sensor, are excellent enhancements to it.

3) Premium Look and Feel: Weight is surprisingly low. How can anyone ignore you holding this phone? Best design. Very impressive screen to body ratio 77.3% adds to its design element.

As per my use, I always look for proper proportion of performance and feel in any electronic device. And these 3 are key elements of that criteria. I feel they make Zenfone 3 stand out of the crowd.
xj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
How can I put the awesome features it has in 3 points.. Gosh.. thats a huge task..
Ok lets try..
1) FHD display.. Oh god.. 401 PPI (for 5.5 inch) and 424 PPI for the smaller one.. I mean talk about that.. Crisp display with Gorilla Glass and a Super IPS display screen.. Movies and Games.. here I come..
2) Finally ASUS gives us its Fingerprint Sensor included smart phones and let me tell you, the sensors rock.. and they ROCK hard.. I saw some videos in youtube.. they nailed it... I just wish I get my hands on this baby! (Yes, huge fan of Fingerprint sensors)
3) Ram 4GB (for the 5.5), king of multitasking, all apps, heavy games, movies, browsing.. no need to boost and force stop them, they will run just as smooth altogether. They have done tremendous job with the UI and it is visible. God what a beast!

I know people will say camera and processor but they are the USP anyway and everyone knows about them and how cool those are but they should talk about these too , I mean any user who wants a budget smartphone with premium looks and feels and no hang, Zenny people have given us that.. Thanks ASUS.
Wish the best person wins xj_event
Props
~> Most awaited feature High-Res. Audio an advanced five-magnet speaker constuction, metal voice coil and expansive sound chamber powered by Smart AMP its awesome to hear like theater sound in Our ZenEar - Perfect for Hight-Res Audio , " ZenEar Beats Headphone ".

~> Camera its totally Incredible with OIS & EIS and with 16MP its really outstanding , Most i like OIS can detect a 4-axis handshake and compensate by moving the lens in 8 directions and also like EIS feature would help save a shaky video.

~> I can't wait to buy Zenfone 3 for Beautiful Design more attrect with Front and Rear awesome 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass and i fully setisfied with this Incredible phone for Beautiful Design , Outstanding Sound and Also Incredible Camera Totally Perfect.

xj_event
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
wonderful camera 13 and 5 mp
battery is just awesome 5000mah
it has Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa Core Processor 625 64-bit with 3 gb ram and 2tb microSD STORAGE..xj_event
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm