Release Note
ZenTalk

Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Marshamallow Update Rollout!!!  

30220 131
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Will we get the bug fixes?? As it seems to be consuming more battery than usual
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Marshmallow update Is  available  at service center
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Asus team failed in the development of marshmallow ,due to public demand they released the same beta version as official...they know it is a unstable version with lot of bugs,that's why they given a lollipop firmware in their official site to downgrade from marshmallow....don't expect further from Asus .....This is their Agenda...Cheap trick to end up ZenFone 2 development and promoting ZenFone 3 marketing..
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Bugs found 
1. Optimize app everytime mobile on
2. Volume bar notification not auto hide when on screen 
3 volte still miss

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
After updating..I got marshmallow now..but some features are not running..like the light indicator is not working..not blinking..while charging also..it's gone I guess..what should I do??
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by hal3sh on 2016/9/16 20:00
avinashk3111 posted on 2016/9/9 08:08
Don't change file name.
File name should be UL-Z00A-WW-4.21.40.134-user.zip

Thanks Avinash, for trying to help me out..!! I had already tried that bro..!! But I have now sucessfully updated in recovery mode..!!

Halesh S
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
mayaa321 posted on 2016/9/9 10:47
download the file again and place it directly in the internal storage, then reboot ur phone u will ...

Thanks Mayaank, for trying to help. I had downloaded the rom for a total of 4 times. But now its all solved. I updated it in recovery mode.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi guys I am Arunav and I own a Zenfone 2 ze550ml.....I am no developer.....just an average Everday user So i hope u people can understand my predicament......i am unable due to lack of knowledge to update manually to android m.....now since we will never get FOTA update to android m I am stuck with no updates not even regular security and stability updates......guys plzz help by stating simple steps to update my phone manually....
Props
Can i update through system update
Props
Zen_Ro IND Moderator | All posts
arunav.dutta02 posted on 2016/9/22 16:20
Hi guys I am Arunav and I own a Zenfone 2 ze550ml.....I am no developer.....just an average Everday  ...

GO to your device's support page, download the Android M from from the list. :https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/Ze ... /HelpDesk_Download/

Once the file is downloaded, copy the zip file to your phones internal memory, and restart the device, you should get the update prompt.

Once version upgrade is complete, factory reset the device for smooth operations.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm