Release Note
ZenTalk

Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Marshamallow Update Rollout!!!  

30230 131
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 5 | All posts
tutu posted on 2016/9/3 18:53
I have upgraded it (running smothly),but i didn''t go for factory reset.

Is it really need to do fa ...

If it is running smoothly then why you need factory reset? Leave it as it is unless some problem shows up.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Niraj_Parab posted on 2016/9/3 17:08
Why no Asus Email preloaded in marshmallow? Its one of the most important thing i use and will marsh ...

If you badly need it then the apk is in /system/app/asusemail.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
OTA manually is not working...seriously FOTA is needed
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
It's too disappointing...Manually is not working...
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Battery is draining 2 fast after ths update. What should i do ? As well as those apps has not been removed automatically,
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
danfulf posted on 2016/9/2 06:02
Thank you for your reply. This has fixed the issue. It would be useful for the official announcemen ...

Wish I'd seen your post before I tried upgrading, danfulf... took me quite a while to figure out that's where you need to move the zip file!  I didn't need to restart the phone to get the upgrade notification, though, I think just put it in standby and the notification was there when I logged in the next time.  Marshmallow is working great for me so far... thanks Asus!
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
After the update 3 problem i m facing . the light indicator is not working, even for the charging.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Battery is draining 2 fast
And calling screen dont lightens up 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by Techsavvy on 2016/9/4 16:52

I have installed the first roll out of the Android M update using system update which is about some 49MB. Please find attached the software info screen shot. Can I install this ROM of 1.18GB on to my ZE551ML by downloading it on my laptop and install on my phone? or do I have to wait for the next system update? Please suggest me!

Software Info

Software Info
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Where we can post issue after M upgrade, so Asus is know about this and resolve these issue in next update.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm