Release Note
ZenTalk

Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Marshamallow Update Rollout!!!  

29885 130
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Ro IND Moderator | All posts
vgb313 posted on 2016/9/1 12:34
Please tell me how to remove from beta tester.

Are you an official beta tester as well? or have you installed the MM BETA ROM
Props
Zen_Ro IND Moderator | All posts
joost.kralt posted on 2016/9/2 12:22
Ran an update on my Zenfone2 with the file download from the website listed above. After the update, ...

It is highly unlikely. Are you sure the update completed?
Props
GBR Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by danfulf on 2016/9/2 19:03
pradeeprkrishnan1989 posted on 2016/9/2 16:58
You have to move the downloaded file to the root of internal storage. Then only it will be detecte ...

Thank you for your reply. This has fixed the issue. It would be useful for the official announcement post to add this is as this is not mentioned.

Move UL-Z00A-WW-4.21.40.134-user.zip in Asus File Manager from root>sdcard>Download to root>sdcard and then restart phone.

Cheers
Props
Last edited by jayabalaji.danu2003 on 2016/9/2 20:41

Dear RO,
                Can I download manual update in mobile and can update into MM without PC
If so kindly  share the link and process
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Thanks for belated m6 update... e
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Hi,</span><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">I need help. I downloaded marshmallow .zip file from asus site. I moved it to internal storage>root>sdcard. I restarted the phone. Phone showed system update file detected. I clicked on it. Phone shuts down and shows Android system updating for a while and then it shows error with dead android doll with red exclamatory sign. Then, I holded the power button for a while. Phone rebooted and showed system update failed. What to do? Thanks in advance.</span>
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Hi,</span><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">I need help. I downloaded marshmallow .zip file from asus site. I moved it to internal storage>root>sdcard. I restarted the phone. Phone showed system update file detected. I clicked on it. Phone shuts down and shows Android system updating for a while and then it shows error with dead android doll with red exclamatory sign. Then, I holded the power button for a while. Phone rebooted and showed system update failed. What to do? Thanks in advance.</span>
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
kdyasher posted on 2016/9/3 00:56
Hi,I need help. I downloaded marshmallow .zip file from asus site. I moved it to internal storage>ro ...

U download wrong version file.plzz check u r phone version go to setting about phone.
Then click on software information..
WW/ u have to download ww version file..CN u have to download cn version file..if u r software are ww and u downloaded cn version file.u cant upgrade u r phone u got error.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
arunviruu posted on 2016/8/31 19:58
How to upgrade manually using the downloaded rom

Download the firmware file .downloaded file in sd card/ root/ download plzz move the file to sd card / root and restart u r phone. After restart update file auto detected install update.enjoy
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Sometimes mobile stops responding. Also it hang during call. Proximity sensor is not working properly.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm