Release Note
ZenTalk

Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Marshamallow Update Rollout!!!  

30136 131
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
My ASUS ZenFone 2 551ml is hanging frequently.once submitted at service center bilaspur(c.g.) received back after one week but after 3 days the same problem. Hanging. Battery also does not last more than 4 hours.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
No VoLTE... The Intel users a loosers
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Zen_Ro posted on 2016/8/31 17:17
Yes, but the FOTA or system update is being rolled out in stages...You can wait, or you can downlo ...

No VoLTE update... We are loosers.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Really asus cheated us......costly mobile but no volte feature....
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Hai sobat yang punya Zenfone 2 ze551ml z00ad skrg Sudah ada pembaharuan WW.4.21.40.327 Marshmallow hari ini 15 juni 2017
 hayooo buruan update
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
After I install this Android 6 The screen become too bright even if I change the the brightness to the lowes, it makes my pain in my eyes if anything happen to me I will sue the company. Plz you need to fix the brightness to lowest same as before.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
ssdusd posted on 2017/6/29 15:48
After I install this Android 6 The screen become too bright even if I change the the brightness to t ...

This is one of the many bugs of this marshmallow update on this device. I installed the "Night owl" app. It works.
Props
please help me any one how to update software updates to my zenfone z008D please help me 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Does Zen UI work on android m after manual update or not
Props
MEX Level 1 | All posts
Si me gusta pero estará de prueba y si el resultado es positivo se queda si no es bueno se ira
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm