ZenTalk

ZenFone 5 Firmware bridge update is now available  

37105 197
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Master on 2015/5/27 23:51

Dear ZenFans,

Editted - This fota has been cancelled due to instability issues. Newer version of the fota will be released.  In the meanwhile please visit the discussion forum for the solutions provided to fix the call related issues encountered after the update. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We are pleased to announce that the Lollipop firmware bridge update version 2.22.40.53 is available for Zenfone 5 (A500CG/A501CG) now. Please note that this is not a Lollipop update yet. This firmware update will prepare and enable Zenfone 5 to be able to update to Lollipop. Other Zenfone devices may also recieve these firmware bridge updates soon that will make them ready to upgrade to Lollipop.

I also look forward to bringing the good news of Lollipop updates to you. So please be patient!!!

Props
for zenfone 4s,where is bridge for lollipop
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
how it can be downloaded and what are the benefits. Please tell
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
got the update. if this is a bridge firmware update why do you need to add bloatware like tripadviser and cleanmaster. Asus apps are fine but why this third party garbage which if needed can be downloaded from play store. how are these required for lollipop update. further we already have inbuilt apps doing the work of clean master. there is inbuilt memory releasing app already. stop adding bloat in name of update
Props
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
reky.firmamto83 posted on 2015/5/26 13:02
for zenfone 4s,where is bridge for lollipop

It will happen in phases, it started with ZenFone 6, now ZenFone 5...and soon others I believe.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
so when is the lollipop update...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
better ram and battery management now ..... battery has not dropped1% in 10 minutes  usage..... ram has minimum 1.2 gb free now compared to yhe 200mb free before the update
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have updated New Updated my Phone Getting Problem..

My Phone receiving Call but Not Getting Voice ....
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Is bridge update is available for zenfone 5 lite a502cg as well?
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Good to hear @zen_master..Thanks for information this is our first step to got lollipop..hope lollipop will release soon
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm