ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZD551KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: MM, WW
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.5 GHZ
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: Apps man
Screenshot: -
I upgraded to marshmallow 6, installed and works perfect,however, internal memory is packed up with apps and there's no option to move apps to external  SD,
Please help
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
It was alread mentioned in the release notes that Android 6.0 update doesn't support SD Card. Google and perform flex storage if you want to move apps to memory card.
Props Helpful 0
WaynePayton EGY Level 2 | All posts
Zer0 posted on 2016/8/7 03:33
It was alread mentioned in the release notes that Android 6.0 update doesn't support SD Card. Google ...

Thanks, this problem is not a problem at all, Asus has done a wonderful thing in Android 6 marshmallow, External SD is considered as internal storage, so  we don't have to worry about storage at all.
Props
LKA Level 1 | All posts
WaynePayton posted on 2016/9/1 13:01
Thanks, this problem is not a problem at all, Asus has done a wonderful thing in Android 6 marshma ...

How to make SD card as Internal storage? I have Asus Zenfone Selfie and it updated to Android 6. Now there is no option to move apps to SD card. My internal storage is low now. Not allows to download anything.
Props
WaynePayton EGY Level 2 | All posts
blackeyepc posted on 2016/9/23 11:43
How to make SD card as Internal storage? I have Asus Zenfone Selfie and it updated to Android 6. N ...

Hay, you don't have to make anything, because you SD card has become an internal memory space, all you need to do is to
* Buy a genuine SD card.
* keep enough free space on SD, when it's 60% then consider buying a more size SD.
I hope this helps
Props
LKA Level 1 | All posts
WaynePayton posted on 2016/9/25 11:04
Hay, you don't have to make anything, because you SD card has become an internal memory space, all ...

Thank you very much for your answer. I have 32GB SD card. But it doesn't support as internal. So I think I have to try another SD card. Thank You again.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm