ZenTalk

Announcement of Postponing Android L Upgrade  

37934 709
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
sorry asus, this phone will be my latest asus product
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
asus doing a good job on smartphone. ots cheap and powerfullllll but the only problem is they promising the lollipop. its normal to other companies that they encounter a problem no one is perfect. just relax and wait patiently.
Props
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
sriharish.munna posted on 2015/5/21 01:56
Quote: No company would like to break their promise...

But Asus had successfully did this.!!

4.4.4 Kitkat is just a bug fix for those using stock API for their Camera draining battery. Asus has its own custom API for Pixelmaster so it doesnt need 4.4.4. Just 4.4.2 is enough
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
how many times u postpone update, plz tell me exact date I am not waiting more days.... tell the exact date Asus
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
actually Asus want to sell their zenfone e series.now they don't care about 1st generation zenfone user.Asus delay to send update its make 1st  gen zenfone user to leave their products and  after this behavior of Asus many customers will go for another company's mobile.they will totally leave their products.
Props
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
Siva_Nani posted on 2015/5/21 02:00
how many times u postpone update, plz tell me exact date I am not waiting more days.... tell the exa ...

We are trying to get exact dates and have been in touch with HQ, Taiwan. We will update you as soon as I have a word.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
MyAsus executives were so firm that lollipop will be rolled out within this week.So before Google's verification ,you guys started informing customers that it'll be rolled out.why did you even do like this ?
Props
u may provide lollipop beta on website not on FOTA so those who want it can try
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Zen_Master posted on 2015/5/20 23:00
4.4.4 Kitkat is just a bug fix for those using stock API for their Camera draining battery. Asus h ...

That's okay zen_master....but why Asu is working on a major buggy 5.0 since 6 months while google released a bug fixed 5.1....

Please request Asus to port TW beta lollipop to WW lollipop...many are waiting here sir,
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
@Zen Master  Please tell How many times You postpone  L update... It get in beginning of June?  
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm