Release Note
ZenTalk

Announcement of Postponing Android L Upgrade  

37904 709
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
A beta version in the firmware downloads will keep the impatient occupied and will shed some light on what to expect when expecting
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT WITH ASUS...... FUCK ASUS, FUCK THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE, FUCK THEIR PROMISES AND FUCK WITH ANDROID L.
OR RATHER BRING A BIG LOLLIPOP AND PUT IT IN YOUR ASS DEEP
Props
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
manankumar1995 posted on 2015/5/21 01:36
firstly you say beginning of april and then end of april and than mid may and now mid may gone you s ...

If there are issues to be sorted its better to sort it rather than give you a half baked product. In understand that there has been delay from April to May and may be a little more.

Props
POL Level 1 | All posts
oh well at least some info...i can wait now
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
if asus can't provide time to time updates then ASUS should stop manufacturing mobile
Props
are u sure zenmaster that u are not cacancelling the update for zenfone in near future
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
stop working on 5.0.get latest raw files and work with that.even google dropped these buggy versions..u guys are wasting ur time.all other phones are working atleast with 5.0.1 or .2.but u guys keep working on 5.0.i dont know why.I am not blaming u bcz I can understand these unexpected situations.But your R&D developed lollipop for zenfone 2.That also works with intel processors.But verification failed only for zf 1st gen.That is shows ur laziness.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
hehehe your rd team working from January still they are working.u said ur competitor are htc Samsung etc but they are far better then ASUS
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Zen_Master posted on 2015/5/20 22:23
No company would like to break their promise. But wouldn't it be worse if we were to allow you to  ...

Quote: No company would like to break their promise...

But Asus had successfully did this.!!

Don't take me wrong , but it's true....
1st, Asus made a mistake by taking a buggy version of Android L (5.0)
2nd, Asus has Promised (say announced) release dates 3 times and has Failed to fulfill it.
3rd, At the time of Zenfone 5 release it was running outdated jellybean OS..,even though there was a kitkat update which is buggy!!
4th, At now while most of the devices are running on Kitkat 4.4.4 but we were stuck at 4.4.2 which is buggy & has no bug fix since 4 months...

Really..!!!Asus i lost all the faith in you..atleast please provide L soon
or
please provide WW beta Lollipop (as TW) as you provided for Zenfone 5 LTE users(with a kitkat downgrade)....so users who wish to try lollipop will be satisfied for the delay.......

@ZenMaster please atleast WW beta lollipop.....
Props
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
shivamasode1 posted on 2015/5/21 01:48
if asus can't provide time to time updates then ASUS should stop manufacturing mobile

These are technical issues and it will get ironed out soon. Please remember that a delay is still better than any disruption that would be caused by bugs in an update.

I understand that delays cause disappointment and upset for everyone.We do not want to disappoint our users but as I mentioned earlier in the post that we were all geared up to rollout lollipop but this issue has cropped up like a spanner in the works suddenly. We certainly cannot let our users suffer an update with bugs.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm