ZenTalk

Announcement of Postponing Android L Upgrade  

37902 709
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
diamondsachdeva98 posted on 2015/5/21 01:07
seriously if you can't provide lollipop update why you even  promise people

No company would like to break their promise. But wouldn't it be worse if we were to allow you to suffer the consequences of having bugs just to give an update on time?
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Atleast provide bridge firmware update for zen 5 & 4 users..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Don’t blame ASUS for disappointing you, blame yourself for expecting too much from them, lol
Props
VNM Level 1 | All posts
Asus can upload an BETA version of lollipop for user who wants to experience android 5.0. Even if it is buggy but it's people's choice to upgrade it or not, right? I thimk it's better than making people wait like tjis
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
are you guys ridiculous even second time its failed go to hell
Props
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
Son Nguyen posted on 2015/5/21 01:22
I can wait but I have an advise for you @Zen_Master:  REPLY TO OUR COMMENTS REGULARLY OR AT LEAST UP ...

Its not easy to reply to everyone's comments. But I will try my best
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
firstly you say beginning of april and then end of april and than mid may and now mid may gone you say end of may and again say much d june i think you take to much time to make android l satble but still you cant make it stable
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Son Nguyen posted on 2015/5/20 22:22
I can wait but I have an advise for you @Zen_Master:  REPLY TO OUR COMMENTS REGULARLY OR AT LEAST UP ...

I totally agree with you boss...
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Asus oh asus. I thought u were one of the best phone manufacturers out there. With all due respect, i don't think so now. U told us to wait from april to mid april to the end of april.. Then may to mid may and the end of may? How long will this love story go on? Other manufacturers received 5.0 long long ago. Talking about fast updates, the galaxy s6 received 5.1.1 before the nexus 6! C'mon and this is only 5.0.. Been waiting for ages. Don't u value ur customers? If u do, please make it fast? Some of the zenfone users have already called it quits with asus. I'm trying not too. Even the fonepad 7 fe170cg got its lollipop update already. Please. I beg u. Not all customers had to beg for an update. But this is me begging u. Please. Release the stable lollipop update by this month.  
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am a big ASUS fan. These delays are making me hate the brand
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm