Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] 【Zen in your eyes】2016 : Photography Awards!    

252797 350
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Only asus users can vote for this photography contest, so others who are not asus users, though they are willing, can't vote! Resolve this please.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I accidentally uploaded twice...will that be a problem in participating ..?xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Cameras of asus zenfone 2s of beta testers aren't coz of you people! So, you kicked us out of competition?xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Do we have to post the pic on Facebook?xj_event
Props
Hello everyone

I'm an Indian. I've submitted few photos on Indian site. But to participate in World photography Championship, do I need to to post photos on Global site? As I didn't find this championship on Indian site. And who could post on Global site? Can I post on Indian and Global site as well? Please help. 

Thanks <span style="line-height: 1.6;"></span>xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
MacklynRodriguez posted on 2016/8/16 18:29
Hello everyone

Hi,
You can only post images on either Indian or Globel site. For world photography contest you don't need to post on globel site, your entry automatically submitted in that.
Thank you.xj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
To much favouritism is going on dear moderator i hope this will stop. I dont want that every pic i post is selected for essence but all i want that moderators should be atleast non biased to the people they know personally. Hope mail about this to other higher authorities of asus. Seriously angry with this. xj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by siddhantarya on 2016/8/22 18:48

Is there anyway to find if someone has taken a snap of some other picture(such as that of a printout or something) from a perfect angle, ...that way the picture still has the exif and no one suspects it? Mods..... waiting for your reply!!!xj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Is result declared for Zenpower every month winner?
xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i love this phone bcs i have also ASUSxj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list