Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] 【Zen in your eyes】2016 : Photography Awards!    

253302 351
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
jieyu20 posted on 2016/10/8 23:57
oh I see..cool..i was actually worried because I thought that I have uploaded it on a different co ...

As I see you are from Philippines so you have to post all your work at the Philippines site itself xj_event
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
suraj0606 posted on 2016/10/9 02:31
As I see you are from Philippines so you have to post all your work at the Philippines site itself ...

yes I am..but i was just worried..but since you mentioned that if ever it happens i will receive an email stating that it is not qualified..xj_event
Props
https://www.change.org/p/android-7-1-nougat-for-asus-devices

I created link read ans sign in for 7.0 or 7.1 now you all do somethinkxj_event
Props
Hello,
I have recently bought Asus Zenfone 2 and noticed few issues

1.) The notification panel is not sliding down most of the times and is unresponsive.
2.) Sometimes the phone gets unstable and automatically starts opening random apps on its own.

I have downloaded all the latest updates and also facing these iasues even in safe mode.

Please let me know at the earliest what can be done about thisxj_event
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
thank you very much .....@Asusindia xj_event
Props
xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Where can i buy ZenFone 3 delux or ultra?xj_event
Props
From flipkart u can buy all Zenfone xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus has to give update for volte ,it always gives update and changes major thing like contact dispay sim numbering etc ,volte is simpler than these ,they have to give  ,even  even small  mobile  company has volte ,i was a shamed whn one of my labour said  surprising that my phone dont have it and hos 3000 rupee mobile has and asus being a brand in computers and now mobile should give xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I need update for my zenfone 2 4 gb ram mobilexj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm