1234Next

[Recommend App] [APP REVIEW] KineMaster – Pro Video Editor

12788 38
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
bagaria26mayank IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by bagaria26mayank on 2016/7/11 18:03
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor

Nearly all of us, now or then requires a video editing software. Like, for making a birthday present movie for a friend or a youtube video for your review startup. Yes ofcourse, the techie guy in your neighbourhood is always there to help you in such video editing stuffs. But, what if you can do all those stuff on your own, with some user friendly software. Right?

The other day, I was exploring some video editors for pc. While going through their features and configurations, I was so confused and I thought of using an app rather than these huge softwares. So I started exploring various different apps and landed on something called as KineMaster, developed by NexStreaming Corp. Which I found to be one of the most advance and feature proof Video Editing app, available on the play store.

Screenshot_2016-07-05-09-42-06sss.jpg

It is free to use, with limitation of export watermark, which you can also find in other video editors like PowerDirector by Cyberlink (Not a big deal! Is it?). You can add multiple layers of media (Images, Videos, Sticker, Text, HandWritings ) to your video, You can add audio layers, manage volumes, apply filters and many more such features. I have made a small review of it, which you can read below. What ever may I say, use the app and decide yourself!

User experience:
It comes with simple interface. Home screen is clean and holds 4 icons (As you can see in the screenshot attached Below ), nicely placed. And yes! there's a Tip box at the bottom, that provides you with some FYI editing tips.

KineMaster

KineMaster

The First icon is for Settings which allows you to do application specific configurations, as well as storage specific configurations. Like, Device compatibility, My Account, Audio recording locations, Default photo duration, Export Frame per second (FPS) etc.  

Setting

Setting

The Second icon comes in for the Help section, where you can find basic tutorials and guides for using tools. Third icon is for Support, through which you can access Kinemaster website and contact them through emails.

Helo

Helo

The Last and the Main icon is for creating the project, which upon click shows you two modes to create your project i.e Project Assiatant and Empty Project. I will let you know what these jargons are for!

Create

Create

Two modes of operation:
As I mentioned above you can create a project either using Project Assistant or you can create an Empty project.
Both of these are pretty much similar when it comes to the editing screen. But the Project assistant option allows you to create a quick movie, with Start, End and Middle text and using predefine themes.  

Features:
I would like to call this app The Game Changer of Small Screen Video editing. The application is stuffed with so many features that you will discover a new one every day you use it!
Obviously, It doesn't have all the features of the pc video editor, but it does have a useful fraction of those.

Part of the feature list is as below:
  • Audio layers
  • Video layers
    (Available on devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652 (720p only), Tegra K1, Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630, Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650, or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420, Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 (720p only), Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 889, more devices to be compatible soon)
  • Real time Video/ Audio Recording
  • Trim and Split
  • Rotating/ Mirroring
  • Speed control
  • Add title, text, sticker, handwriting
  • Background music audio control
  • Video's audio control
  • Clip effects
  • Zoom crop
  • Transitions
  • Color filters
  • Color Adjustments
Many more features are there, try them out!

Feature

Feature

Usability:
This is actually very helpful when it comes to the video editing hectics for a newbie. I was easily able to create and work on my project. To create a project you need to load a video or images to your timeline, select background music and you are good to go for a basic video. Or You can just select the already available theme and you are done with your video. I've used this application on Zenfone 2, Zenfone 5 as well as Zenfone Zoom it works smoothly on each on them. It allows you to export project in three different resolutions Full HD, HD and Medium (640X480). Some of the notable points I consider are important to share with you, are as below:

Export

Export

Pros:
  • Available themes allowed me to build a quick video, when I don't need any hardcore editing.
  • Editor UI is self explanatory.
  • Selecting and Managing media is easy.
  • Navigating between layers is smooth.
  • Different exporting options from Low to full HD, you can export to 640X480 video for sending across social media applications.
  • Directly sharing media to youtube, facebook, dropbox is possible.
Cons:
  • CPU Intensive.
  • It eats your RAM ( Feature proof applications like this are expected to be RAM Intensive).
  • Works only in Landscape mode.
  • Paid version is on subscription based, there is no option for one time purchase.

Walk Through:
A brief walkthrough video of application is attached below, where in you can get better Idea of all the factors mentioned above.

Extras:
  • This app checks device compatibility on first load, and notifies you if any of the feature is not compatible with your device.
  • Upon Installation it takes almost 66 MBs of your storage. and is not kind of app that you are allowed to shift in SD Card.
  • Three subscription options are available.
  • I will not load you with information like ratings, app versions, os compatibility and all. You can catch those and download this application here: KineMaster

Extra

Extra

Thank you for your time, I appreciate your support. Feel free to comment below with your views.

Rate

Participants 1ZenCredit +1 Hide Reason
koushikhalder + 1 Like

View rating log

Regards,
Mayank Bagaria
Enthusiastic Software Engineer,
Rapper -> (911 Rap Crew)

Travel Consultant at Pravas Holidays
https://www.shopify.com/?ref=mayank-bagaria
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Nice review bro!!
i have been using this app for a long time
Props
vaibhavnarain11 posted on 2016/7/6 12:20
Nice review bro!!
i have been using this app for a long time

Thanks mate! This is one of the best app! And if one can have paid subscription! the video layer is really helpful in enhancing video effects.
Props
Nice review bro, it's a good app...   waiting for more reviews from you...
Props
Mounik posted on 2016/7/6 14:13
Nice review bro, it's a good app...   waiting for more reviews from you...

Thanks Bro! yes, I will surely be coming up with more
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Congratulations for being a Dr. Zen dude! It looks like you got Indonesia(ID) badge. By the way nice review...
Props
rsromit1 posted on 2016/7/6 15:35
Congratulations for being a Dr. Zen dude! It looks like you got Indonesia(ID) badge. By the way nice ...

Thanks a ton! Dude! Yeah I got ID badge, have requested for IN.

And yeah Pleasure to know that you liked review
Props
That was a really awesome review, keep it up!
Props
Ash007 posted on 2016/7/7 15:21
That was a really awesome review, keep it up!

@Ash007 Thanks
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Cool review mate...keep on coming with the goodstuff. And congratulations on becoming a Dr.Zen.....
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm