Release Note
ZenTalk

123Next

[Experience Sharing] Guys never buy again asus phones.......

2668 21
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/7/2 22:19
Please ensure that your sim slot isn't damage. If it is, please get it repaired by visiting the nea ...

You are really great. I sent 2 times to service centre they changed motherboard everytime then I changed my sim card two times but still same problem. I was that it was OS problem because after some update normal in one of the update it was working fine. But again one update came and all spoiled again same problem. I used many mobiles except iphones as I don't like Iphone till now. I never face this problem. So I am pretty sure I handled mobile very carefully. So never talk bullshit.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by zeeshankazi7 on 2016/7/2 23:23
mayankc002 posted on 2016/7/2 19:52
Also having zenfone zoom intel soc so why are u saying me zenfone 2 has a intel soc....

Zenfone Zoom is having a new chipset compared to Zenfone 2. Don't worry, you'll receive update very soon. I bet it would be within a week. Please have a little more patience. I am sure, you'll love the Marshmallow update.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
abhisek87 posted on 2016/7/2 21:24
Whatever you have said, r8 or wrong, u must understand that a promise is a promise, promise should b ...

It's not only about algorithms. The company which has designed the chipset of your device, needs to provide the drivers to your smartphone brand. Intel isn't co-operating with Asus as it has already shut it's Mobile chipset business. Inspite of this, Asus is struggling to provide you updates.
Props
mayankc002 IND Level 4 | All posts
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/7/2 22:09
Zenfone Zoom is having a new chipset compared to Zenfone 2. Don't worry, you'll receive update ver ...

Ok sir...ap khte h to ye week me aata hai ya nhi update m zenfone 2 ze551ml k lie
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/7/2 22:43
It's not only about algorithms. The company which has designed the chipset of your device, needs t ...

Then asus should not use intel's soc in zenfone zoom and should not advertise pc grade performance. And according to you, it is obvious that we will not get any further upgrades after Andriod M. By the way asus did not privide us any lollipop upgrades like 5.1 etc etc. So it is truely clear that their inability to provide best after sell service to their valuable customes. This history of asus surely impacts on zenfone 3.
Props
mayankc002 IND Level 4 | All posts
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/7/2 22:09
Zenfone Zoom is having a new chipset compared to Zenfone 2. Don't worry, you'll receive update very ...

Hey bro kya hua tumhri bet ka nhi aaya na uodate m ze551ml k lie...kya kha tha tumne ek week me aa jyega par nhi aaya....
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Every company has some damaged devices manufactured and few unlucky people get it.
Even my friends got bad Iphones and what not.
It can happen.
Props
by spending Rs11500/ for an asus phone we are simply fucked up by Asus guys.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Even i am sick of waiting but il nev say tht dnt buy asus phones. Cuse my phone is working really well. I am way happy. My samsug s3 started behaving abnormal after 1/2 mnth of purchase. ZE551ML is much much better. About update if they r ready to give uldate then m ready to wait. Overall satisfied with ZE551ML ..
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Last edited by rohitramesh96 on 2016/7/23 20:29

Asus will the M update come before "July" end atleast??

Or should I flash cm 13 instead??
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm