Release Note
ZenTalk

123Next

[Experience Sharing] Guys never buy again asus phones.......

2684 21
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
mayankc002 IND Level 4 | All posts
Guys plz never buy again asus phones in ur life..asus doesnt rolled out updates in given time line....and asus hardware is also very bad... i have own ze551ml and i submitted 4 times in service center withing 9 month of purchase..and asus 3 time my device motherboard changed it....so plz never buy again..it is very deley in updates..now m wi8ing update m till now but asus didnt any news for our model....
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by zeeshankazi7 on 2016/7/2 19:09

Stop behaving so amateur. They said that they'll roll out Android M update for their devices in Q2 and, they abided by their promise for 'Most' devices. However, you got to understand that Zenfone 2 ZE500ML / ZE551ML have Intel chipsets. They aren't based on ARM architecture. The configuration for these chipsets are totally different compared to Snapdragon lineup. The best thing is, that, they are still working on the update and will roll it out soon. They could've easily denied the update by giving the excuse that there is no support from Intel's end. However, they didn't. So, instead of ranting and cribbing, appreciate their efforts.
Marshmallow is working quite well on my device and Asus has done a really good job. It's worth the wait. About hardware issues, they are isolated. You might've been unlucky. My device hasn't had any technical defect from the date I purchased it. I am habitual of switching devices within 6 months, but, I have been using this device since almost 10 months, and it still works like a charm.
And finally coming to Marshmallow, Zenfone 2 will receive it within a week.
Props
Dear friends please don't spoil your money by purchasing an asus mobile I am having laser zen2 purchased in november,2015 the network disappear in every 10 min again regain only after reboot.
Props
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/7/2 19:05
Stop behaving so amateur. They said that they'll roll out Android M update for their devices in Q2 a ...

Very NYC answer buddy hope they will understand that Asus is doing it's best to roll out Marshmallow
Props
Last edited by zeeshankazi7 on 2016/7/2 21:08
sanjoymohanty98 posted on 2016/7/2 19:10
Dear friends please don't spoil your money by purchasing an asus mobile I am having laser zen2 purch ...

Please ensure that your sim slot isn't damage. If it is, please get it repaired by visiting the nearest Asus Authorized Service-Center. Also, please don't use a sim which is cut.
Props
mayankc002 IND Level 4 | All posts
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/7/2 18:35
Stop behaving so amateur. They said that they'll roll out Android M update for their devices in Q2 a ...

Also having zenfone zoom intel soc so why are u saying me zenfone 2 has a intel soc....
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/7/2 18:35

Agree with u.... Greatly Explained Sir....
Props
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/7/2 21:35

We are not behaving amateur types. The problem is if ASUS never provide us intel then we never purchased it. But now we are fucked up. We waited so eagerly and ASUS did the worst thing to us. I am in support of not buying asus mobile. My mobile with android 5 asus zenfone ZE551ML has lots of bugs. Two time I sent to service centre also. And service centre took 1 month for repair each time. I hate ASUS in 5 months I took to service centre 2 times.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Whatever you have said, r8 or wrong, u must understand that a promise is a promise, promise should be kept, whatever Intel's architecture is, asus gives a time line, so any one can wish that they get Android M. But now you tell about Intel's architecture is different than snapdragon. Asus can't keep their promise, is it there problem or customers ? Inability to create algorithms for Intel's processor , this is not, I'm sure, users fault. One thing is true about ASUS that, great idea but poor implementation. It uses Toshiba's image processing sensor, it supports good fps, raw imaging but gpu is not upto the mark. For slow motion video it uses not more than 30 fps, zenflash, a fine device, but poor built-in quality.
Props
IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm