Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[Monthly Essence] Weekly Essence - (WK 3/4 May)

5096 52
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
i voted for Zenfone 3. And will purchase one soon. My friend Nishant(njishant6666) made me to vote.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i liked the first one. Thats why i voted for it.. My friend Nishant (njishant6666) made me to vote
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Voted for Zenfone 3. My Friend Nishant (njishant6666) invited me on zentalk to vote here...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i have a zenfone ZE551ML 2GB of RAM & 16 GB storage so.. i voted for "how to free up storage". My Friend Nishant(njishant6666) made me to vote.. Even he is the one who created this ID.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
voted for Zenfone 3.. My Friend Nishant (njishant6666) made me to vote..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
voted for Zenpower.. Love that... My Friend Nishant (njishant6666) made me to vote...
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
njishant6666 posted on 2016/6/14 21:22
What's the time limit...? For this competition..

Hey! Don't create fake ID's to comment here. You are creating ID's on your own & commenting here so you can win but its not fair. Understand!
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Zen_Lianne posted on 2016/6/14 12:54
Make sure to invite your friends too, you could stand a chance to win the giveaway!

@Zen_Lianne
There are a candidate "Nishant6666" not playing a fair game. He is creating fake ID's on his own to comment here and claiming that these ID's are of his friends but it is not fair.
I'm totally disappointed with nishant and hoping that winner will be selected on the basis of his fair game.
Thank you!
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
i voted for my article "how to free up storage on zenfone" (i'm a bit selfish ).....thanks rsromit1 for showing this thread
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
rsromit1 posted on 2016/6/20 12:58
@Zen_Lianne
There are a candidate "Nishant6666" not playing a fair game. He is creating fake ID's  ...

totally agree with you....thats not fair at all
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm