Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[Monthly Essence] Weekly Essence - (WK 3/4 May)

5111 52
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Lianne IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Lianne on 2016/6/21 15:20

We would like to thank each and every participant for joining in and making this contest a fun filled one. We loved your enthusiasm and rightly appreciate your efforts!
Our Winners for the contest are: (Do Cheer your friends)

download (4).jpg
Essence Post!
download.jpg
We've just made our Essence post a lot more interesting! With different reward categories, your article has a good chance to stand out. Here's our best list for the 3/4 Week of May, take a look:
Essence Chosen Articles!

A true saver, the ZenPower makes a great companion especially when travelling. Not only does it weight light but comes affordable too! Look through Pvsarunkumar's post to know more!

Cant update your Zenfone 2 with official updates even if it is unlocked? Look through Arunava's article, to understand how it could be done! Click here

Editor's Recommended Articles!

1.jpg
Wish to free up space quick? All you need to do is run through Vaibhav's post! A quick read and you're ready to free up space. Click here to learn more!

3.jpg
Curious about Zenfone 3? Ronit's post clearly talks about the confirmed features and specifications of the phone. Why don't you take a look at it, here?

Official/ Editorial Posts!

5.jpg
If you missed out on the Zenvolution event highlights, here's where you can look through! A detailed post by our Editor, we assure you that you'll enjoy it To know more, click here!

If you own a ZenFone Laser (ZE550KL), here's some Good News! You could now update your Zenfone to Marshmallow. To know more, click here!

On Going Activity!

7.jpg
Here's your chance to win our Exclusive Zenny Doll! Make sure you participate, click here to learn more!

Recommended Threads:
How Safe is Public Wi-Fi?
How to Get Free Wi-Fi Anywhere?
[Techy-Tuesday] - Would you really pay $14000 for a phone?
Zenfone 3 Official Highlights!!!

If you love voting and would want to earn a little more than just credits? We've got a special hamper to giveaway. It's absolutely easy to earn it!

What You've got to do?
1. Simply vote for your favorite post!
2. Recommend your friends to vote! The more friends you get to vote, the higher the chances of winning the giveaway.
3. Make sure your friends vote and recommend your name on the thread. Example: My friend Zen_Lianne got me to vote!

Hurry, Here's your chance to win an awesome Giveaway!

MultiplePoll: ( Max select 4 options ), Total 47 person(s) voted
23.73% (14)
11.86% (7)
30.51% (18)
33.90% (20)
You are not allowed to vote
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
My favorite article is How to Free up Storage on Zenfone [TUTORIAL]. I've voted & my ZenFriends, please vote here for your favorite article and also comment here.

Rate

Participants 1ZenCredit +10 Hide Reason
Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I voted for A Tiny Life Saver ASUS ZenPower 10050mAh Power Bank....

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
i voted for Zenfone 3...... Its Just awesome ...... Waiting to come in India.   

Rate

Zen_Lianne + 10

View rating log

Props
rsromit1 posted on 2016/6/14 12:16
My favorite article is How to Free up Storage on Zenfone [TUTORIAL]. I've voted & my ZenFriends, ple ...

Make sure to invite your friends too, you could stand a chance to win the giveaway!
Props
rk_reeja posted on 2016/6/14 12:23
I voted for A Tiny Life Saver ASUS ZenPower 10050mAh Power Bank....

Make sure to invite your friends too, you could stand a chance to win the giveaway!
Props
shirley_shigwan posted on 2016/6/14 12:42
i voted for Zenfone 3...... Its Just awesome ...... Waiting to come in India.

Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Zen_Lianne posted on 2016/6/14 12:24

What is the Giveaway?                        
Props

It will be revealed to the winner
Props
Zen_Lianne posted on 2016/6/14 12:24

Ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk   
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm