ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 2.20.40.184
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.3
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot:
Some apps are not move to sd card. Earlier it has options to make default download location to sd card but now i couldn't find that options.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
the inbuilt apps or pre loaded apps cannot be moved to SD card
Chrome for eg. is an inbuilt app and hence it can't  be moved
your default download option can be found in settings > asus customised settings
Props Helpful 0
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
The option is in Settings/ASUS Customised Settings/App installation settings- there is an option Favour external storage.
But still you can't install system apps and others if allowed and for example Chrome is not.
The allowed apps you can see in Settings/Apps/MOVABLE.
Props
hey mzaman74,
Already this is clear that pre-loaded apps cannot be move to SD card by others comments.

I thinks you also waiting for M..... If so forget this practice as M not support APP2SD.
Props
mzaman74 BGD Level 3 | All posts
Thanks to all for quick response... !!
Props
USA Level 5 | All posts
mzaman74 posted on 2016/5/21 07:58
Thanks to all for quick response... !!

No I haven't been avoiding the forums. Just had to deal with some shit. Anyways, some apps will not allow you to move to the SD card. The upcoming M won't allow you to do this, which personally I think is a bad idea. When you have a card in M, you have to decide if it'll stay external or you want to merge it into the phone storage. Like The Dark Side. Or The Force. Or Robot Chicken.
Props
Driver8666 posted on 2016/5/22 10:54
No I haven't been avoiding the forums. Just had to deal with some shit. Anyways, some apps will no ...

Thanks. Its about something advance and also some difficulties in memory management.
Props
USA Level 5 | All posts
Could be, I'd rather have it separate. 128GB cards aren't cheap.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm