Release Note
ZenTalk

12345Next

[Finished] Sonakshi is like ASUS!! Tell us why and get a chance to Win a Zenny Doll

6611 45
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Beta Tester | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because she love Technology with Beauty that Asus Provides..
I think Virat Kohli is suitable for ASUS because he is the incredible champ of Indian Cricket like Asus of SmartPhone industry...xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by nishad5596 on 2016/5/29 14:28

I think #Sonakshi is like #ASUS because #Sonakshi is a multi talented personality just like the Multi tasking #Asus ZenFone 2.

I think #Aamir Khan is suitable for  #ASUS because he is as perfect as Asus ZenFone 2.xj_event
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
1.What do you think Sonakshi is equal to ASUS?                                I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because she is highly energetic Indian actress and and her running life is positive.                    2. Who else in other area will be suitable for ASUS also?                                I think Priyanka chopada is suitable for  ASUS because she is incredible.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by syedtajudheen on 2016/5/30 11:20

I think sonakshi is like asus because love she has in asus zenfonesxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because of her She is incredible and adorable like Asus. I think Arnold Schwarzenegger is suitable for ASUS because he is Rough and tough All rounder just like Asus.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because she is Incredible and Adorable just like Asus. I think Arnold Schwarzenegger is suitable for ASUS because he is Rough and Tough All-Rounder just like Asus.xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
  I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because both are over weight.xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because of her passion of work she has is like asus everytime she try to improve herself hardwork behind screens is more which reflects to world just like #IncredibleAsus ZENFONES.

I think DEEPIKA PADUKONE is suitable for ASUS because of her Elegance, sweetness the way she present herself is so gorgeous. she is now most beautiful & successfull girl on earth just like ASUS People loves you when you interact with good way she talks softly& love to interact with people . Asus also give chance to zen Users to interact with company people to develope new Upgrades in Product..xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I think #Sonakshi is like ASUS because she got popular worldwide in her debut just like the #Asus Zenfone in their debut.  I think #Salman Khan is suitable for  #ASUS because he is as fast as #Asus Zenfone 2 Lazer.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS becoz she is vivacious, cool and has a smooth demeanor about herxj_event
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm