Release Note
ZenTalk

12345Next

[Finished] Sonakshi is like ASUS!! Tell us why and get a chance to Win a Zenny Doll

6738 45
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Last edited by Summet.shirsat58 on 2016/5/24 23:40

I think Sonakshi sinha is like Asus because she is  full of charge  like the zenfone max battery. I think amy Jackson is suitable for asus because of her charming face like asus Interface..xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like Asus because of her pretty and glamour look like Asus.
I think Sonakshi is the best for Asus.xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
I think sonakshi is having too good in personel thinking. SHE HAS TAKE A DECISION BASED ON ONGOING REVIEWS FROM ALL HER FRIENDS AND ALSO ASUS IS NEW COMPANY SO SHE MINGHT BE ABLE TO CREATE HER OWN IMAGE AND INCREASE THE SAME OF ASUS xj_event
Props
Last edited by saurabhguttedar9 on 2016/5/25 22:11

Sonakshi sinha is like ASUS cause she is beautiful like how ZenFone design is and she has that khaamosh personality like her dad like ZenFone gives to other mobiles without saying a word but saying by showing its performancexj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I think #Sonakshi is like #ASUS because #Sonakshi is Hot, as hot as a #heating Asus ZenFone 5.  I think #Ajay Devgn is suitable for  ASUS because he is also all time Hero like #Asus ZenFone 5.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by zahidbashir on 2016/5/26 18:44

I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because of his endless power and style
I think Deepika padukone is suitable for ASUS because he is cool and stunning just like Asus
xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because, she know how incredible is ASUS.

I think zenfone max is suitable for  ASUS because, people are searching for incredible Smart Phones.xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because she has more power like ZenFone Max.
I think Amitabh Bachchan(Big B) is suitable for ASUS because he is like Big B of Bollywood and Asus is "Big B (Brand) in smartphone market".xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I think #Sonakshi is like ASUS because she is as lovable as much the Selfies #clicked by #Asus ZenFone Selfie.  I think #Shahrukh Khan is suitable for #ASUS because he is also world wide popular as much as Asus ZenFone Selfie.xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because _ she is a powerhouse of beauty and energy... My favourite!
I think _ John Abraham is suitable for  ASUS because he is always charged with energy and charismatic same as like Zenfone Max!xj_event
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm