Release Note
ZenTalk

12345Next

[Finished] Sonakshi is like ASUS!! Tell us why and get a chance to Win a Zenny Doll

6622 45
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
njishant6666 posted on 2016/5/23 19:13
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because she is incredible like Asus & Sonakshi's smile is pretty simil ...

Lol....ye kuch jyda he ho gaya...
Bhavanao mat baho...controll your emotionsxj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because her style statement matches the incredible style of the Zenfones.

I think Virat Kohli is suitable for  ASUS because his performance is as solid as the performance of the Zenfones. xj_event
Props
IND Level 6 | All posts
bagaria26mayank posted on 2016/5/23 23:08
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because of her dabbang personality as Dabbang ZenFone Maxx Battery.

hahahha great !!!
but what is Akshay Kumar's think.xj_event
Props
IND Level 6 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because of her eye focus is similar to Zenfone Laser Focus
I think Big B(Amitabh Bachchan) is suitable for ASUS because his is super start in bollywood and his passion, energy, and profession just like ASUS MAX's Big Battery(Big B)

xj_event
Props
Last edited by suraj0606 on 2016/5/24 09:27

I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because of her versatility and consistent performance.
I think Rajnikant is suitable for  ASUS because he can do any thing like ASUS. xj_event
Props
minix posted on 2016/5/24 09:29
hahahha great !!!
but what is Akshay Kumar's think.

haha... Sahi haixj_event
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because  her eyes is beautiful as ASUS DESIGNS .  I think Akshay Kumar is suitable for ASUS because he is as energetic as Asus.. xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I think #Sonakshi is like #ASUS because #Sonakshi is full of beauty just like the Asus ZenFone 2.  I think #Akshay Kumar is suitable for  ASUS because he is as fluent as Asus ZenFone 2.xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because of her talent. I think Sonakshi is suitable for ASUS because of her endless energy.xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I think Sonakshi is like ASUS because she is trendy n professional, a gem human being.        2. I think Arya Starks (game of thrones) is suitable for ASUS because like ASUS, she is also remains in search of incredible.   xj_event
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm